Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My dragon keeps growing
Now I'm not sure how long it takes for a dragon to reach full size, or if it depends on the breed, but Nefith, my imperial, was born the same day I made my account, making her a bit more than 2 months old. And she's still growing.

I record the growth of my dragons for fun, and I notice that most of my dragons stop growing (save for my skydancers and coatls, who seem to grow after a month or so. idk if thats a glitch too or what).

Do female imperials usually take this long to grow?? My full grown imperial male stopped around 4 weeks.

She's not growing at a shocking pace, though, so that's why I waited a week more before trying to find an answer. She's still smaller than the female imperial my friend has. This isn't concerning really, I just don't know if it's normal or if it's a glitch or something.
Now I'm not sure how long it takes for a dragon to reach full size, or if it depends on the breed, but Nefith, my imperial, was born the same day I made my account, making her a bit more than 2 months old. And she's still growing.

I record the growth of my dragons for fun, and I notice that most of my dragons stop growing (save for my skydancers and coatls, who seem to grow after a month or so. idk if thats a glitch too or what).

Do female imperials usually take this long to grow?? My full grown imperial male stopped around 4 weeks.

She's not growing at a shocking pace, though, so that's why I waited a week more before trying to find an answer. She's still smaller than the female imperial my friend has. This isn't concerning really, I just don't know if it's normal or if it's a glitch or something.
I believe it's confirmed dragons grow overtime so no, it's not a bug.
I believe it's confirmed dragons grow overtime so no, it's not a bug.
Oh, ok! i didn't find any answers when i searched, so thank you very much for answering my question! c:
Oh, ok! i didn't find any answers when i searched, so thank you very much for answering my question! c: