Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's new?
I haven't been on in a long time.

So many updates..
I haven't been on in a long time.

So many updates..
@PunnyBone

welcome back! here's a chronological update reference!! How long have you been away from Flight Rising? Maybe I can share some specific large updates?

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781
@PunnyBone

welcome back! here's a chronological update reference!! How long have you been away from Flight Rising? Maybe I can share some specific large updates?

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781
66283183.png 66719993.png
@fluteloops0329 Ah, I haven't been on since september last year, I think
@fluteloops0329 Ah, I haven't been on since september last year, I think
@PunnyBone

Ah, okay. Here are some highlights aka the biggest updates!

1. Silhouette Scrolls. These scrolls can be purchased for 400g in the Gem Marketplace. They can be applied to a dragon once and allows the owner to change between gender poses at will using a switch found in the Customize page of that dragon. Dragons with Silhouette Scrolls can be equipped with skins and accents, but only for the breed and gender pose they are currently showing. Skins and Accents must be removed before changing the pose. Dragons with Silhouette Scrolls can be sold on the Auction House, but must be in their original pose before they can be posted to the AH.

2. Hoard/Vault Update. The Hoard and Vault went through a large and overall very helpful update! When you click on an item, it shows you all of the different options you have to use it. Hoardselling is no longer interrupted by Transmutation/Unhoardsellable items! It selects them all, and when you click sell, it allows you to click 'remove invalid items.' Pressing sell again will hoardsell what you don't want/need. The Revamp also allows for you to see the different uses for each item shown in a little bar underneath it. Green=Baldwin, Purple=Swipp, Yellow=Hibden Expansion, Pink=Fiona. There was also a search/filter function implemented, which can be brought up by clicking the search button at the top left of the hoard, right next to 'Food'. You can also click the gear up at the top right of the screen, which allows you to control more options. !!I almost forgot!! In Self-Service (where you can un-exalt dergs exalted in the past 14 days once every 90 days and your progens every three days however many times you want), you can also restore items that have been hoardsold in the past 14 days for a higher price than what they've been sold at. I'm gonna leave it at that, but I'm sure I've left something out, you can check the announcement post here for more information!

3. New Ancient Breed. Veilspuns are a new ancient breed and originate from the Shadow flight. They're pretty popular and just about now are reaching fodder prices (though some people are still able to sell them for a pretty penny). The Breed Change: Veilspun Scroll is in the gem marketplace for 1000g. Check the announcement post here for more information about genes and Veilspuns in general!

4. New Genes for Ancients. Ancients got new genes! All three ancients got stained, Veilspuns got underbelly, Gaolers got Laced/Edged, and Banescales got Tapir/Striation. Also, a scene for the Golem Workshop was released as a coli drop. In late January, even more genes were given to Ancients! All three got Clown/Eye Spots, Banescales got Falcon/Peregrine, Banescales and Gaolers got Ripple/Current, and Banescales and Veilspuns got Giraffe/Hex. A new scene was released as a level 25 Baldwin Brew.
@PunnyBone

Ah, okay. Here are some highlights aka the biggest updates!

1. Silhouette Scrolls. These scrolls can be purchased for 400g in the Gem Marketplace. They can be applied to a dragon once and allows the owner to change between gender poses at will using a switch found in the Customize page of that dragon. Dragons with Silhouette Scrolls can be equipped with skins and accents, but only for the breed and gender pose they are currently showing. Skins and Accents must be removed before changing the pose. Dragons with Silhouette Scrolls can be sold on the Auction House, but must be in their original pose before they can be posted to the AH.

2. Hoard/Vault Update. The Hoard and Vault went through a large and overall very helpful update! When you click on an item, it shows you all of the different options you have to use it. Hoardselling is no longer interrupted by Transmutation/Unhoardsellable items! It selects them all, and when you click sell, it allows you to click 'remove invalid items.' Pressing sell again will hoardsell what you don't want/need. The Revamp also allows for you to see the different uses for each item shown in a little bar underneath it. Green=Baldwin, Purple=Swipp, Yellow=Hibden Expansion, Pink=Fiona. There was also a search/filter function implemented, which can be brought up by clicking the search button at the top left of the hoard, right next to 'Food'. You can also click the gear up at the top right of the screen, which allows you to control more options. !!I almost forgot!! In Self-Service (where you can un-exalt dergs exalted in the past 14 days once every 90 days and your progens every three days however many times you want), you can also restore items that have been hoardsold in the past 14 days for a higher price than what they've been sold at. I'm gonna leave it at that, but I'm sure I've left something out, you can check the announcement post here for more information!

3. New Ancient Breed. Veilspuns are a new ancient breed and originate from the Shadow flight. They're pretty popular and just about now are reaching fodder prices (though some people are still able to sell them for a pretty penny). The Breed Change: Veilspun Scroll is in the gem marketplace for 1000g. Check the announcement post here for more information about genes and Veilspuns in general!

4. New Genes for Ancients. Ancients got new genes! All three ancients got stained, Veilspuns got underbelly, Gaolers got Laced/Edged, and Banescales got Tapir/Striation. Also, a scene for the Golem Workshop was released as a coli drop. In late January, even more genes were given to Ancients! All three got Clown/Eye Spots, Banescales got Falcon/Peregrine, Banescales and Gaolers got Ripple/Current, and Banescales and Veilspuns got Giraffe/Hex. A new scene was released as a level 25 Baldwin Brew.
66283183.png 66719993.png