Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] ♦WP's Humanoid Art! (USD/G)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Slaine Here's your finished piece! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZGbTvF.png[/img] Let me know if the colors need tweaking or anything :)
@Slaine
Here's your finished piece!

WZGbTvF.png

Let me know if the colors need tweaking or anything :)
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

@Werepunk shes perfect! Thank you!
@Werepunk shes perfect! Thank you!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
Hello :D If you're still open, I'd like a bust for gems - problem is, the reference pic I have is outdated, so there might be more back-and-forth than usual (and a wall of text orz). Would that be OK for you? (if it's more than a little bit of effort, I'll pay extra ofc)

Your character's name and age: Aulis, they're about 22
Type of Piece: Bust

Background: Transparent please

Type of Payment: Gems

References:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/601543853257785344/735305167389458432/FR_Laevateinn_edit.png

Expression and pose: I've got a short description of them below, feel free to decide on a pose you think is good :D

Anything else:
They are a human in their early twenties, kinda tall, thin and androgynous. They are simultaneously the team parent and the one who gets into the stupidest trouble (high wisdom but also very curious; the ref picture gets their vibe across pretty well); if you know about D&D, they're a trickery domain cleric and will suggest a revolution as a first resort (or use their powers to pull pranks, you never know what its going to be). They have pretty light skin, dark brown curly hair and amber eyes, and a pendant with an eye in a hawk's talon.

Changes would be: horns slimmer and made of more antler-like material, "normal" lower eyelashes, and over their robe a breastplate with some swirly decorations (that might be the hardest part, I can send you some more ref pictures via pm, unless you prefer to freestyle it).
Hello :D If you're still open, I'd like a bust for gems - problem is, the reference pic I have is outdated, so there might be more back-and-forth than usual (and a wall of text orz). Would that be OK for you? (if it's more than a little bit of effort, I'll pay extra ofc)

Your character's name and age: Aulis, they're about 22
Type of Piece: Bust

Background: Transparent please

Type of Payment: Gems

References:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/601543853257785344/735305167389458432/FR_Laevateinn_edit.png

Expression and pose: I've got a short description of them below, feel free to decide on a pose you think is good :D

Anything else:
They are a human in their early twenties, kinda tall, thin and androgynous. They are simultaneously the team parent and the one who gets into the stupidest trouble (high wisdom but also very curious; the ref picture gets their vibe across pretty well); if you know about D&D, they're a trickery domain cleric and will suggest a revolution as a first resort (or use their powers to pull pranks, you never know what its going to be). They have pretty light skin, dark brown curly hair and amber eyes, and a pendant with an eye in a hawk's talon.

Changes would be: horns slimmer and made of more antler-like material, "normal" lower eyelashes, and over their robe a breastplate with some swirly decorations (that might be the hardest part, I can send you some more ref pictures via pm, unless you prefer to freestyle it).
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
@Werepunk Would you be willing to do art of this character, warning for unnatural numbers of eyes, if that bothers you?
@Werepunk Would you be willing to do art of this character, warning for unnatural numbers of eyes, if that bothers you?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Laevateinn
I can handle that! I don't mind a bit of back and forth. I'm not going to be able to get any sketches out today, but if you don't mind waiting for a day or so for a sketch I'll definitely take on the job.

@Alestrius
I think that character might be a bit out of my wheelhouse, I'm not sure I'd be able to do her justice in my style. So I'm going to have to say no, I'm sorry! :X
@Laevateinn
I can handle that! I don't mind a bit of back and forth. I'm not going to be able to get any sketches out today, but if you don't mind waiting for a day or so for a sketch I'll definitely take on the job.

@Alestrius
I think that character might be a bit out of my wheelhouse, I'm not sure I'd be able to do her justice in my style. So I'm going to have to say no, I'm sorry! :X

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

@Werepunk No worries! Thank you for your consideration.
@Werepunk No worries! Thank you for your consideration.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Werepunk
A bit of a wait is no problem ^^"
@Werepunk
A bit of a wait is no problem ^^"
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
[i]Hello, it's me...[/i] [emoji=music note size=1] [b]Your character's name and age[/b]: Jasper/26-ish [b]Type of Piece[/b]: Fullbody [b]Background[/b]: Transparent please! [b]Type of Payment[/b]: Gems! [b]References[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/10001909.jasper][b]Here![/b][/url] [b]Expression and pose[/b]: Maybe a stern expression? He's a quiet, logical/calculating guy who has to keep his headstrong/dumb friend in check while also being the leader of his tribe's most important expedition team. He focuses on making sure people are bringing in important resources and that artifacts are being collected and properly stored. [b]Anything else:[/b] N/A! I am totally okay with however long it takes you to get to him [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello, it's me...

Your character's name and age: Jasper/26-ish
Type of Piece: Fullbody
Background: Transparent please!
Type of Payment: Gems!
References: Here!
Expression and pose: Maybe a stern expression? He's a quiet, logical/calculating guy who has to keep his headstrong/dumb friend in check while also being the leader of his tribe's most important expedition team. He focuses on making sure people are bringing in important resources and that artifacts are being collected and properly stored.
Anything else: N/A!

I am totally okay with however long it takes you to get to him
Your character's name and age: Kestrel Tane/22

Type of Piece: (two slots) bust + fullbody

Background: transparent

Type of Payment: usd

References: x

Expression and pose: i'm pretty open to whatever you'd like to do! kes tends to be hot-headed, a little smug and aloof, and maybe overly flirtatious.

Anything else: kestrel is a star wars oc, a sephi-arkanian offshoot. some major characteristics are silvery skin (not portrayed in references), long and pointed ears, and white hair. she generally wears all black, but i'm very open to her accenting with some color.

she's missing her left leg. piercings are welcome, but not necessary. this would be a new reference with facial tattoos, and i'd like them similar to x; please feel free to give it your own spin, since i'm just looking for bold facial tattoos comprised of long lines.

any extra charges are totally fine!
Your character's name and age: Kestrel Tane/22

Type of Piece: (two slots) bust + fullbody

Background: transparent

Type of Payment: usd

References: x

Expression and pose: i'm pretty open to whatever you'd like to do! kes tends to be hot-headed, a little smug and aloof, and maybe overly flirtatious.

Anything else: kestrel is a star wars oc, a sephi-arkanian offshoot. some major characteristics are silvery skin (not portrayed in references), long and pointed ears, and white hair. she generally wears all black, but i'm very open to her accenting with some color.

she's missing her left leg. piercings are welcome, but not necessary. this would be a new reference with facial tattoos, and i'd like them similar to x; please feel free to give it your own spin, since i'm just looking for bold facial tattoos comprised of long lines.

any extra charges are totally fine!
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif
@BNY
Hi, I'm really sorry, but I'm actually closed at the moment due to irl issues. I haven't even been able to sketch over the past couple of weeks-- But I forgot to update the slot list to reflect that, so that's completely my bad!
Again, really sorry about that, and I'd be happy to add you to the pinglist for when I open up again
@BNY
Hi, I'm really sorry, but I'm actually closed at the moment due to irl issues. I haven't even been able to sketch over the past couple of weeks-- But I forgot to update the slot list to reflect that, so that's completely my bad!
Again, really sorry about that, and I'd be happy to add you to the pinglist for when I open up again

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16