Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Scribe's Sanctuary: Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 82
@EnglishRose
I'm not the best writer but I tried:
Gagnar, a water imperial, is now 4 months old. With a leafy moth familiar, they travel around the world after their first adventure together. One from The Tangled Wood to back home, the Sea of a Thousand Currents. The hungry dragon had started to hunt around for some food when they came across the familiar and had immediately bonded with them. Gagnar was a naturally curious hatchling and so tried to learn about their new companion, though there wasn’t much to learn. When they both returned from the short adventure, they settled down in the cave that their clan stayed. As the imperial grew up, they learned how to hunt properly, predict the future, appreciating magic orbs, and many other lessons; some taught by their familiar and others taught by family. Regardless of the teacher, they took everyone seriously and enjoyed learning about the world through new predictions and tricks that were recently taught as well as the continued adventures and searching for knowledge. Recently, Gagnar made a prediction, one that if it came true, could change their future. A change of clan. It wouldn’t necessarily be something major to other dragons, but if the next clan didn’t allow their adventures it would be something major to them. Gagnar became unsure and afraid, however, kept their prophecy to their self as the water elders had taught them to do so. As a form of reassurance, Gagnar thought of an old lesson, one of the first lessons, one of peace, one of change, one of fluidity. With the lesson in mind, they decided to face the future with their head held high, and reassurance that no matter what, they would still have one friend. The friend that had followed them back home from The Tangled Wood, the friend that had taught them about the world outside of The Sea, the friend that had watched the sea rise and fall, the friend that hunted with them daily, but most importantly, the friend that was always there, their leafy moth.

Hope it's ok and that you liked it!
@EnglishRose
I'm not the best writer but I tried:
Gagnar, a water imperial, is now 4 months old. With a leafy moth familiar, they travel around the world after their first adventure together. One from The Tangled Wood to back home, the Sea of a Thousand Currents. The hungry dragon had started to hunt around for some food when they came across the familiar and had immediately bonded with them. Gagnar was a naturally curious hatchling and so tried to learn about their new companion, though there wasn’t much to learn. When they both returned from the short adventure, they settled down in the cave that their clan stayed. As the imperial grew up, they learned how to hunt properly, predict the future, appreciating magic orbs, and many other lessons; some taught by their familiar and others taught by family. Regardless of the teacher, they took everyone seriously and enjoyed learning about the world through new predictions and tricks that were recently taught as well as the continued adventures and searching for knowledge. Recently, Gagnar made a prediction, one that if it came true, could change their future. A change of clan. It wouldn’t necessarily be something major to other dragons, but if the next clan didn’t allow their adventures it would be something major to them. Gagnar became unsure and afraid, however, kept their prophecy to their self as the water elders had taught them to do so. As a form of reassurance, Gagnar thought of an old lesson, one of the first lessons, one of peace, one of change, one of fluidity. With the lesson in mind, they decided to face the future with their head held high, and reassurance that no matter what, they would still have one friend. The friend that had followed them back home from The Tangled Wood, the friend that had taught them about the world outside of The Sea, the friend that had watched the sea rise and fall, the friend that hunted with them daily, but most importantly, the friend that was always there, their leafy moth.

Hope it's ok and that you liked it!
Can I have this one as I am new and don't know what bbcode is 52770571 @EnglishRose
Can I have this one as I am new and don't know what bbcode is 52770571 @EnglishRose
I am bored...
@BlouF612 It's lovely! We love writers of all abilities here [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll set up a CR and you'll have 24hrs to accept
@BlouF612

It's lovely! We love writers of all abilities here
I'll set up a CR and you'll have 24hrs to accept
Na5WGHa.png
@lalaloo

Hello! Be sure to check out the How to Participate section to learn how to find and post a dragon's BBCode :)

The dragon is on hold for you, and you have 24hrs to write the lore :)
@lalaloo

Hello! Be sure to check out the How to Participate section to learn how to find and post a dragon's BBCode :)

The dragon is on hold for you, and you have 24hrs to write the lore :)
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose
Thank you!
@EnglishRose
Thank you!
Is this a bbcode? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52770571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527706/52770571_350.png[/img][/url]
Is this a bbcode? 52770571_350.png
I am bored...
@lalaloo

The BBcode is what you copied and pasted into the comment box. The dragon image is how the BBCode is translated. So yes you used the code correctly :)
@lalaloo

The BBcode is what you copied and pasted into the comment box. The dragon image is how the BBCode is translated. So yes you used the code correctly :)
Na5WGHa.png
Ok ty for telling me
Ok ty for telling me
I am bored...
@EnglishRose Can I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@EnglishRose Can I be added to the pinglist please? :D
T3zoYg9.png 3ZsN3sw.png 65650364.png acecatcher.png fb073p.gif
@EnglishRose

Firstly, I hope you are recovering quickly!

Secondly, is the Sanctuary accepting dragon donations? I have 3 dragons that I feel are pretty enough to be wanted.
@EnglishRose

Firstly, I hope you are recovering quickly!

Secondly, is the Sanctuary accepting dragon donations? I have 3 dragons that I feel are pretty enough to be wanted.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 82