Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED prize distributing
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Aw I love that you do this, and I'd like to join! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391626400995475466/807809786317111317/unknown.png[/img] Something fun rn... hm, well, for christmas I got this [url=https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/2aaf3701-0f12-4f08-8432-3db7627b1214.82ed74ce647b836d2743e6976ba16c6c.jpeg]adorable plague doctor toy[/url] from a friend, and I love him and put him on top of my bookshelf with my other random stuffed animals. One thing I did NOT know, is that his little lantern in his hand actually glows. If I let him sit in the sun, it'll glow overnight. Well... I learned this after being in a dark room and not sure what that tiny glowing light in the corner of my room was, that just seemed to disappear whenever I looked straight at it. I was juuust coming to terms with the fact that my house might be haunted before I finally figured out what it actually was.
Aw I love that you do this, and I'd like to join!

unknown.png

Something fun rn... hm, well, for christmas I got this adorable plague doctor toy from a friend, and I love him and put him on top of my bookshelf with my other random stuffed animals. One thing I did NOT know, is that his little lantern in his hand actually glows. If I let him sit in the sun, it'll glow overnight. Well... I learned this after being in a dark room and not sure what that tiny glowing light in the corner of my room was, that just seemed to disappear whenever I looked straight at it.

I was juuust coming to terms with the fact that my house might be haunted before I finally figured out what it actually was.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
Nice meme.

I would like to enter, if possible.
Nice meme.

I would like to enter, if possible.
2E4XwAU.png
I'd love to enter
I'd love to enter
I am interested in entering! <3 <3
I am interested in entering! <3 <3
80OIqGF.png
I'd love to enter please! Have a picture of my cat! [img]https://i.imgur.com/6yIe2vn.png[/img]
I'd love to enter please! Have a picture of my cat!
6yIe2vn.png
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Larimarblue
Well there is no official pinglist since it would take way too much time to maintain it. Buuuut I always ping all my active friends so you can be on my friends list if you wish.

@LadyLarkin
Ohhh makes sense. And also is a good safeguard if ever someone would release like 10000 orangutans in the wild.:-P

@Susurrar
Thanks. I will check out those.

@crimsonquasar
Skreeeeeee! That is so cute I don't even!

@nearku
Ok now that I need to see:-P

@bookperson
Um Hamilton? What's that?

@ilan
Awww! That's so cute.

@Daviel
Heheheh *hops in*

@geographeuse
Oh yes that seems like useful thing. Inspiration is always needed.

@HowDoilnternet
You...made a meme out of me? I'm...*cries and laughs at the same time* Welp, I'm using this for next year's thread and you can't stop me!
Aww he's adorable. And the lantern is such a cool touch. As much as disappointing it is that your house is not haunted.

@CrowHarlequin
Wow that face- supermodel material!
@Larimarblue
Well there is no official pinglist since it would take way too much time to maintain it. Buuuut I always ping all my active friends so you can be on my friends list if you wish.

@LadyLarkin
Ohhh makes sense. And also is a good safeguard if ever someone would release like 10000 orangutans in the wild.:-P

@Susurrar
Thanks. I will check out those.

@crimsonquasar
Skreeeeeee! That is so cute I don't even!

@nearku
Ok now that I need to see:-P

@bookperson
Um Hamilton? What's that?

@ilan
Awww! That's so cute.

@Daviel
Heheheh *hops in*

@geographeuse
Oh yes that seems like useful thing. Inspiration is always needed.

@HowDoilnternet
You...made a meme out of me? I'm...*cries and laughs at the same time* Welp, I'm using this for next year's thread and you can't stop me!
Aww he's adorable. And the lantern is such a cool touch. As much as disappointing it is that your house is not haunted.

@CrowHarlequin
Wow that face- supermodel material!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
i'd like to enter !! :-D
i'd like to enter !! :-D
tMPPe6E.png
I'd like to join please-!

I saw this video about burrow owls and it just made me crack up. Their long legs and the way they run and dig is just so funny to me! I also think it's neat that they're the only kind of owl that burrows underground. From a quick Google search there's over 250 species of owl and this is the only one that burrows (though of course there's many subspecies of burrowing owls)! Burrow owls also live in the Americas which I didn't expect, I've never seen any or heard them referenced where I live and they have a pretty decent residential range in the southern U.S. Hope you found this interesting! :3
I'd like to join please-!

I saw this video about burrow owls and it just made me crack up. Their long legs and the way they run and dig is just so funny to me! I also think it's neat that they're the only kind of owl that burrows underground. From a quick Google search there's over 250 species of owl and this is the only one that burrows (though of course there's many subspecies of burrowing owls)! Burrow owls also live in the Americas which I didn't expect, I've never seen any or heard them referenced where I live and they have a pretty decent residential range in the southern U.S. Hope you found this interesting! :3
BVCmGQj.png
Happy upcoming birthday!

Here is my cat looking pretty on a sunny day.
4d38ab70a6f8.jpg
Happy upcoming birthday!

Here is my cat looking pretty on a sunny day.
4d38ab70a6f8.jpg
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@kwozmotis
O.o I had no idea those exist!

@Aeteni
Thank you. Not birthday but FR anniversary. Still, your cat has such a lovely fur colour, just perfect! Also, thank you for donating prizes. You'll make somebody very happy:-D
@kwozmotis
O.o I had no idea those exist!

@Aeteni
Thank you. Not birthday but FR anniversary. Still, your cat has such a lovely fur colour, just perfect! Also, thank you for donating prizes. You'll make somebody very happy:-D
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17