Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
¯\_(?)_/¯
¯\_(?)_/¯
9g0BXbt.gif
Don’t ping me :/
Don’t ping me :/
TBD
[center]@Bistre @Lykantos @Twalio @Isilenian @NeroDrag @DracoLunae @MoonCatLunar @Lannyix @RAV3N @CaptainSili @Feradex @UwiBami @Frostfire123 @Wyakin @Smudgecat @Ebby172 @thelittleoddling @FinnFantastic @RandomArtOnline @AdmiralFox @azurearchangel @COparade @sunneh @Isilenian @RedWolfRedRose @reshiram5875 @sandals @Happpy116 @AceAndMe Hey all, long story short I'm pregnant and had been having complications the past few months hence the inactivity. Me and baby are okay and I'm due any day now :) I do sincerely apologise for my absence, generally if I'm going on a hiatus I finish off any loose ends I have going. It just so happened that the stress was too much and I couldn't fine the time to deal with anything. The winner is [b]CaptainSili[/b] with ticket number 71. I will set up this crossroads shortly for you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@Bistre @Lykantos @Twalio @Isilenian @NeroDrag @DracoLunae @MoonCatLunar @Lannyix @RAV3N @CaptainSili @Feradex @UwiBami @Frostfire123 @Wyakin @Smudgecat @Ebby172 @thelittleoddling @FinnFantastic @RandomArtOnline @AdmiralFox @azurearchangel @COparade @sunneh @Isilenian @RedWolfRedRose @reshiram5875 @sandals @Happpy116 @AceAndMe

Hey all, long story short I'm pregnant and had been having complications the past few months hence the inactivity. Me and baby are okay and I'm due any day now :)

I do sincerely apologise for my absence, generally if I'm going on a hiatus I finish off any loose ends I have going. It just so happened that the stress was too much and I couldn't fine the time to deal with anything.

The winner is CaptainSili with ticket number 71.
I will set up this crossroads shortly for you!

===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
@Lyrus It's such a relief to hear that you're okay!!! I hope you don't have any further complications, and I especially hope that you have a safe delivery! c:

Congratulations to the winner! Thank you so much for hosting this raffle!
@Lyrus It's such a relief to hear that you're okay!!! I hope you don't have any further complications, and I especially hope that you have a safe delivery! c:

Congratulations to the winner! Thank you so much for hosting this raffle!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Lyrus Glad to hear you're okay!
@Lyrus Glad to hear you're okay!
Please check out FoxHermit's
UDzE7Lx.png