Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triple Overload! 25/27 - Moving
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@JiokuyK I can take you up on that for a tri emerald!

@Shaid Do you have any interest in the triples posted? :)

@Nikita Yay! I'm glad you saw! :D Ryo will be happy to know his mistress was a part of this!

@Aralynia I will make sure Kae gets to you asap! You've gone too long without a response. Sorry! D:
As for food, he will need a bit of everything because his lair is depleted completely. So whatever you feel comfortable sending, just send it on over to Defekt! I'll make sure you are put don on the gift list. :)

Everyone else, we'll get to you soon!

EDIT; Jio, my tri emeralds sold! I am sure one of the others will accept your offer!~
@JiokuyK I can take you up on that for a tri emerald!

@Shaid Do you have any interest in the triples posted? :)

@Nikita Yay! I'm glad you saw! :D Ryo will be happy to know his mistress was a part of this!

@Aralynia I will make sure Kae gets to you asap! You've gone too long without a response. Sorry! D:
As for food, he will need a bit of everything because his lair is depleted completely. So whatever you feel comfortable sending, just send it on over to Defekt! I'll make sure you are put don on the gift list. :)

Everyone else, we'll get to you soon!

EDIT; Jio, my tri emeralds sold! I am sure one of the others will accept your offer!~
@Ryuji
yay! I'll start the trade.
I started the trade for Moth, would you mind starting the trade for the other coatl? I don't know which emerald dragon you are willing to trade ?
@Ryuji
yay! I'll start the trade.
I started the trade for Moth, would you mind starting the trade for the other coatl? I don't know which emerald dragon you are willing to trade ?
uw3nPsd.png
@JiokuyK
Sorry! I just realized all the emerald hatchlings sold! D:
But! Kuro said he'd trade a tri silver! :) I can accept the trade tomorrow after he send you the silver, if that's what you'd like.
@JiokuyK
Sorry! I just realized all the emerald hatchlings sold! D:
But! Kuro said he'd trade a tri silver! :) I can accept the trade tomorrow after he send you the silver, if that's what you'd like.
@Kaentara Will be replying soon, but I just wanted to quickly say we reached one mil! 600k more to go!
Also tri caribbeans and aquas will be breeding soon! Caribbeans in 1 day the aquas in 4, I believe.
@Kaentara Will be replying soon, but I just wanted to quickly say we reached one mil! 600k more to go!
Also tri caribbeans and aquas will be breeding soon! Caribbeans in 1 day the aquas in 4, I believe.
@Ryuji
Not yet but I figure more will be coming. :)
@Ryuji
Not yet but I figure more will be coming. :)
Damn, I need a Triple Silver Female so bad! ...Hmm... I'm not sure what's really going on but @TheKuro , would you be interested in a Triple Aqua for a Triple Silver Female when you get one? The Aqua is Coatl, Iri/Shim/Crack...:I
Damn, I need a Triple Silver Female so bad! ...Hmm... I'm not sure what's really going on but @TheKuro , would you be interested in a Triple Aqua for a Triple Silver Female when you get one? The Aqua is Coatl, Iri/Shim/Crack...:I
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@JiokuyK Hi! Would you like a tri silver?~
@JiokuyK Hi! Would you like a tri silver?~
@BeingOfNature
Sure! :)

We're just collecting things for when our friend comes back. He helped a lot of people out without ever asking for anything in return, so this is our thank. We're raising around 2mil for lair expansions, collecting food, familiars, and collecting more triples for him! :)
@BeingOfNature
Sure! :)

We're just collecting things for when our friend comes back. He helped a lot of people out without ever asking for anything in return, so this is our thank. We're raising around 2mil for lair expansions, collecting food, familiars, and collecting more triples for him! :)
@TheKuro Awh yeah! Can I send the Aqua baby over to you now, and you can just ping me when you get a Tri-Silver Female?
Did you want a Male or Female Aqua? :3

Ahh, that makes sense!
@TheKuro Awh yeah! Can I send the Aqua baby over to you now, and you can just ping me when you get a Tri-Silver Female?
Did you want a Male or Female Aqua? :3

Ahh, that makes sense!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@TheKuro
yep yep! I have no preference on the gender either!
@TheKuro
yep yep! I have no preference on the gender either!
uw3nPsd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17