Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triple Overload! 25/27 - Moving
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@BeingOfNature I don't mind as long as you don't! The coatl might end up for sale in order to help with this project, if that's okay. ^ ^

@JiokuyK I will send a male over! Ryuji already has the other stuff, yes? Lol.
@BeingOfNature I don't mind as long as you don't! The coatl might end up for sale in order to help with this project, if that's okay. ^ ^

@JiokuyK I will send a male over! Ryuji already has the other stuff, yes? Lol.
@TheKuro

everything except the unnamed baby coatl.
@TheKuro

everything except the unnamed baby coatl.
uw3nPsd.png
@TheKuro Actually, can I trade you the Aqua another time, when you get a Triple Silver Female please? It's just that somebody else has offered up a really good trade like /now/ abd I'd like to take it!
@TheKuro Actually, can I trade you the Aqua another time, when you get a Triple Silver Female please? It's just that somebody else has offered up a really good trade like /now/ abd I'd like to take it!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature No problem!
@BeingOfNature No problem!
Yay! :-D thank you~
Yay! :-D thank you~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Triple Aqua added!

Going through comments and getting to responses!

We've raised 1.6 mil for our friend! Thank you to those that have helped us!

Trades Wanted At This Moment
Blood [m/f]
White [m/f]
Obsidian [m/f]
Swamp [m/f]
Green Female

All must be triples with iri/shim. WC, Imps, or Coatls. Those colors are specifics for right now, but we are still open to ALL triples offered!

Seafoams, Aqua, Caribbean, Rose, and Banana coming within the week!

@YamiKyo I'm sending over the aqua in my lair that Nikita offered for this! Aquarion should be sending one too!
@Profanity I'm working on a gem scroll for your Tri Lemon boy!
@Ryuji Aquarion will be sending over a Tri Green
@Ithika Still trying to get that Tri Lavender girl off the AH for you!
@WolvenHeart I think I may have you a Tri Crimson boy.~
@Shacco The Tri Bananas will be here in a day!

I think that's all...*Massages hand*

I got to talk to Defekt, and he said he should be back next week if things go well! :D
Triple Aqua added!

Going through comments and getting to responses!

We've raised 1.6 mil for our friend! Thank you to those that have helped us!

Trades Wanted At This Moment
Blood [m/f]
White [m/f]
Obsidian [m/f]
Swamp [m/f]
Green Female

All must be triples with iri/shim. WC, Imps, or Coatls. Those colors are specifics for right now, but we are still open to ALL triples offered!

Seafoams, Aqua, Caribbean, Rose, and Banana coming within the week!

@YamiKyo I'm sending over the aqua in my lair that Nikita offered for this! Aquarion should be sending one too!
@Profanity I'm working on a gem scroll for your Tri Lemon boy!
@Ryuji Aquarion will be sending over a Tri Green
@Ithika Still trying to get that Tri Lavender girl off the AH for you!
@WolvenHeart I think I may have you a Tri Crimson boy.~
@Shacco The Tri Bananas will be here in a day!

I think that's all...*Massages hand*

I got to talk to Defekt, and he said he should be back next week if things go well! :D
@TheKuro

How much for a triple Silver?
@TheKuro

How much for a triple Silver?
@Aralynia Hello! I breed the tri platinums. Sorry for so late of a response! Would you still be interested in trading? :)

As for food, whatever you can offer, just send it over to Defekt! We'll put you on the gift list.~

@Haniel My last tri silver sold, but next breeding I can tell you. They're 150k.
@Aralynia Hello! I breed the tri platinums. Sorry for so late of a response! Would you still be interested in trading? :)

As for food, whatever you can offer, just send it over to Defekt! We'll put you on the gift list.~

@Haniel My last tri silver sold, but next breeding I can tell you. They're 150k.
Oh man a triple female would have been great... The emerald one perhaps? Or one with gembond. lmao I don't have that much to offer, but I got... a couple of wildclaws BBCode:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2528547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25286/2528547_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3115241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31153/3115241_350.png[/img] [/url] I am actually looking to get rid of the clown one. So you can get a two for one deal? Or I could also pitch in with some treasure.
Oh man a triple female would have been great... The emerald one perhaps? Or one with gembond.
lmao I don't have that much to offer, but I got... a couple of wildclaws

BBCode:
2528547_350.png

3115241_350.png

I am actually looking to get rid of the clown one. So you can get a two for one deal? Or I could also pitch in with some treasure.
I made time to hop on here, and I am greeted by all of this. Thank you.
You're going to make me cry.
Goodness.

Hopefully I'll fully return by Wednesday, then I will give proper responses and thanks to everyone.
I made time to hop on here, and I am greeted by all of this. Thank you.
You're going to make me cry.
Goodness.

Hopefully I'll fully return by Wednesday, then I will give proper responses and thanks to everyone.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17