Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mire Flyers
So I bought a mire flyer to train 2 dragons at once. I’ve won maybe 2 battles out of 12...I’m used to glass cannons but why am I having NO luck with my mire flyer??
So I bought a mire flyer to train 2 dragons at once. I’ve won maybe 2 battles out of 12...I’m used to glass cannons but why am I having NO luck with my mire flyer??
@StarlightPrince
In the Mire, it's best to refresh and keep trying until you get a starting pack of mages, as they won't attack you every single turn.

Haste your trainer, Rally your trainer, then start scratching away at the enemies. Once you have enough breath for Eliminates, you can Rally your trainer and starting one-shotting everything with Eliminate minus the bosses.

Technically the Haste is optional, but I like to do it for 5 extra breath.

If you're new to specific builds other than glass cannons, it takes a bit of getting used to. Don't give up!
@StarlightPrince
In the Mire, it's best to refresh and keep trying until you get a starting pack of mages, as they won't attack you every single turn.

Haste your trainer, Rally your trainer, then start scratching away at the enemies. Once you have enough breath for Eliminates, you can Rally your trainer and starting one-shotting everything with Eliminate minus the bosses.

Technically the Haste is optional, but I like to do it for 5 extra breath.

If you're new to specific builds other than glass cannons, it takes a bit of getting used to. Don't give up!
fo11Vhp.png
@StarlightPrince

Are you referring to Xanthos? He's not really a Mire trainer, since his VIT is too low. See this post.
@StarlightPrince

Are you referring to Xanthos? He's not really a Mire trainer, since his VIT is too low. See this post.
@maki

That sucks because I just bought him off the light lvl 25 sale thread advertised as a mire flyer : /
@maki

That sucks because I just bought him off the light lvl 25 sale thread advertised as a mire flyer : /