Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Best Pokemon in your opinion?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sableye, specifically, Mega Sableye. Not only is it a pretty decent stall pokemon, I can't tell you the amount of time someone's tried to set up environmental hazards, only for them to be bounced right back to their team.

Also I just really like Sableye, they're based on one of my favorite cryptids, and their gem eyes are neat.
Sableye, specifically, Mega Sableye. Not only is it a pretty decent stall pokemon, I can't tell you the amount of time someone's tried to set up environmental hazards, only for them to be bounced right back to their team.

Also I just really like Sableye, they're based on one of my favorite cryptids, and their gem eyes are neat.
Houndoom. I am STILL salty that line got cut from SwSh.
Houndoom. I am STILL salty that line got cut from SwSh.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
My favorite is Garchomp, not even for its stats I just like it’s design. If I wanted to go with something more unique tho, Aerodactyl, Tyrantrum, and Archeops are all favorites of mine as well. I love dragon types (ik they’re all buff as hell but I really like dragons so it’s more for their design) and fossil Pokémon.
My favorite is Garchomp, not even for its stats I just like it’s design. If I wanted to go with something more unique tho, Aerodactyl, Tyrantrum, and Archeops are all favorites of mine as well. I love dragon types (ik they’re all buff as hell but I really like dragons so it’s more for their design) and fossil Pokémon.
@KingVulture

Right?? Cradily are sooo underrated when it comes to the fossil pokemon...
@KingVulture

Right?? Cradily are sooo underrated when it comes to the fossil pokemon...
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Mew! It may not be the best legendary anymore but I still love it.
Mew! It may not be the best legendary anymore but I still love it.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Raichu and Celebi! But Raichu is by far my fav
Raichu and Celebi! But Raichu is by far my fav
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
My favorite pokemon are usually based off of designs, but as for stats, my brother got an Articuno in a wonder trade an he was pretty strong. But then again, you probably shouldn't trust me because I don't play the game that much (I watch the animes). But I'll probably play it more when I get a new 3DS (I know that Nintendo stopped making them, but maybe I can find one on Amazon or something lol).
My favorite pokemon are usually based off of designs, but as for stats, my brother got an Articuno in a wonder trade an he was pretty strong. But then again, you probably shouldn't trust me because I don't play the game that much (I watch the animes). But I'll probably play it more when I get a new 3DS (I know that Nintendo stopped making them, but maybe I can find one on Amazon or something lol).
i always stat-bred honchkrows with the super luck ability, gave them a scope lens, and made them learn both sky attack and night slash

every hit was critical, ESPECIALLY when fully bonded.
i always stat-bred honchkrows with the super luck ability, gave them a scope lens, and made them learn both sky attack and night slash

every hit was critical, ESPECIALLY when fully bonded.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Sneasel and Weavile are my favorites in design for sure! I usually find a strong liking to dark types.

I'm not too into move coverage and stats as I'm not in competitive Pokemon right now. Though I heard Weavile are great for speed and attack.
Sneasel and Weavile are my favorites in design for sure! I usually find a strong liking to dark types.

I'm not too into move coverage and stats as I'm not in competitive Pokemon right now. Though I heard Weavile are great for speed and attack.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Houndoom! Every time I use one it’s always the most reliable on my team. Plus I just think they look cool.
Houndoom! Every time I use one it’s always the most reliable on my team. Plus I just think they look cool.
NBeoOgB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6