Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons. Free Lore. [+Raffles]
@Xayxayx hello! may i please have the unnamed skydancer # 434 with a lore blurb? i'm not sure what i want to name her, but i'm thinking miel, it means honey is spanish!
@Xayxayx hello! may i please have the unnamed skydancer # 434 with a lore blurb? i'm not sure what i want to name her, but i'm thinking miel, it means honey is spanish!
@PotatoRabbit Awww look at that bunbun! She seems so sweet! I'm very sorry for your loss but glad to hear she lived a long, happy life (: Would you like to enter for both raffles, just the Veilspun, or just the Light primal?

@Stolen I relate to Monty on a spiritual level. Nap time=best time. Thanks for sharing your kitties! You've been entered into the Light Primal raffle

@Rierin Cute name! I'll send him over momentarily

@late711 I love their names! Thanks for sharing, I've added you to the Veilspun raffle

@FableTheWolf Dang Remi! Should have been named Houdini! That's a crazy story, thanks for sharing! I'm sorry for your loss and I hope there's a little bunbun in your future (: Entered you for both raffles!

@SakraKaine I want to cuddle those kitties, they look so fluffy! Also Lilith in that photo is a vibe and I am here for it lol. And Articuno sounds so cute too! Thanks for sharing, you've been entered in both raffles!

@sphericalsphere Sneks are so cool! Hope there's a feathery or scaly friend in your future (: Entered you for both raffles!

@LionHeart27 Aww, she sounds so lovely (: I have a friend whose cat hides from strangers as well, and the day she actually came up to me and wanted to cuddle was such a proud moment haha. Also, ramble away, I love hearing about pets (: You've been entered into both raffles!

@K8tert0t Sure thing! I'll send him over momentarily

@DarkScales You got it! I'll send both over shortly
@PotatoRabbit Awww look at that bunbun! She seems so sweet! I'm very sorry for your loss but glad to hear she lived a long, happy life (: Would you like to enter for both raffles, just the Veilspun, or just the Light primal?

@Stolen I relate to Monty on a spiritual level. Nap time=best time. Thanks for sharing your kitties! You've been entered into the Light Primal raffle

@Rierin Cute name! I'll send him over momentarily

@late711 I love their names! Thanks for sharing, I've added you to the Veilspun raffle

@FableTheWolf Dang Remi! Should have been named Houdini! That's a crazy story, thanks for sharing! I'm sorry for your loss and I hope there's a little bunbun in your future (: Entered you for both raffles!

@SakraKaine I want to cuddle those kitties, they look so fluffy! Also Lilith in that photo is a vibe and I am here for it lol. And Articuno sounds so cute too! Thanks for sharing, you've been entered in both raffles!

@sphericalsphere Sneks are so cool! Hope there's a feathery or scaly friend in your future (: Entered you for both raffles!

@LionHeart27 Aww, she sounds so lovely (: I have a friend whose cat hides from strangers as well, and the day she actually came up to me and wanted to cuddle was such a proud moment haha. Also, ramble away, I love hearing about pets (: You've been entered into both raffles!

@K8tert0t Sure thing! I'll send him over momentarily

@DarkScales You got it! I'll send both over shortly
wjPnp7u.png
@Lightsun68 Entered!

@toothygoblin That's the perfect name for her (: I'll send her over when I'm done with her lore!
@Lightsun68 Entered!

@toothygoblin That's the perfect name for her (: I'll send her over when I'm done with her lore!
wjPnp7u.png
[emoji=owl size=1]
wjPnp7u.png
I'm interested in entering the raffle for #441 the beautiful Veilspun!

I have a pet dog named Sassy... short for Sassafras! We actually entered her in a competition recently to be America's Favorite Pet (lolololololol..... too little to do these days!) so you can see a bunch of pics of her (and vote for her?!?!?....) here. She just got spayed yesterday so right now she is wearing a cone of shame and is super dopey. It would be cute if I weren't so worried about her.

Thanks for running these!
I'm interested in entering the raffle for #441 the beautiful Veilspun!

I have a pet dog named Sassy... short for Sassafras! We actually entered her in a competition recently to be America's Favorite Pet (lolololololol..... too little to do these days!) so you can see a bunch of pics of her (and vote for her?!?!?....) here. She just got spayed yesterday so right now she is wearing a cone of shame and is super dopey. It would be cute if I weren't so worried about her.

Thanks for running these!
:-P
@geographeuse I love the name Sassafras! She is so beautiful, thanks for sharing (: You've been entered into the raffle!
@geographeuse I love the name Sassafras! She is so beautiful, thanks for sharing (: You've been entered into the raffle!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx, I'm entering for the Veilspun.

I have two dogs, their names are Zozi, and Dash.

Zozi: It was originally Zoe, but my younger sister once accidentally pronounced it Zozi, so it stuck! She's a Bernese Mountain Dog, and is currently 3 years old. We got her when she was only 4 months old from a good friend. Zozi rarely barks, and is easily intimidated by bigger dogs. She loves children, and I feel like she's the closest with my little sister.

Dash: He and Zozi are actually siblings! We got them together, and they're inseparable. Dash follows his sister around everywhere, and they are the cutest playing together. Dash is also a Bernese Mountain Dog, and his bark...well, it's loud! He prefers older kids, and makes a great guard for Zozi.
@Xayxayx, I'm entering for the Veilspun.

I have two dogs, their names are Zozi, and Dash.

Zozi: It was originally Zoe, but my younger sister once accidentally pronounced it Zozi, so it stuck! She's a Bernese Mountain Dog, and is currently 3 years old. We got her when she was only 4 months old from a good friend. Zozi rarely barks, and is easily intimidated by bigger dogs. She loves children, and I feel like she's the closest with my little sister.

Dash: He and Zozi are actually siblings! We got them together, and they're inseparable. Dash follows his sister around everywhere, and they are the cutest playing together. Dash is also a Bernese Mountain Dog, and his bark...well, it's loud! He prefers older kids, and makes a great guard for Zozi.
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
@TheAwesoMew @GayScreeching @late711 @FableTheWolf @SakraKaine @sphericalsphere @LionHeart27 @Lightsun68 @geographeuse @Goldenflame23 Our Veilspun boy was so popular! Thanks for all your wonderful entries (: They really brightened my day! The winner is.... @TheAwesoMew! Congratulations! Just let me know what you want to name him and I'll send him right over. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yrdKemvt.png[/img] Another Veil will likely be available tomorrow evening, if I can find some time after work (: You'll get a ping if you're on the general pinglist!
@TheAwesoMew @GayScreeching @late711 @FableTheWolf @SakraKaine @sphericalsphere @LionHeart27 @Lightsun68 @geographeuse @Goldenflame23

Our Veilspun boy was so popular! Thanks for all your wonderful entries (: They really brightened my day!

The winner is.... @TheAwesoMew! Congratulations! Just let me know what you want to name him and I'll send him right over.
yrdKemvt.png

Another Veil will likely be available tomorrow evening, if I can find some time after work (: You'll get a ping if you're on the general pinglist!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx - wow, I can't believe I won! Nugget will be getting an extra treat tonight for the good luck she brought me XD I'd like to name him [b]Hickory[/b] please! Also, I did manage to get a pic of the lil speedster: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MkzsHR5.jpg[/img]
@Xayxayx - wow, I can't believe I won! Nugget will be getting an extra treat tonight for the good luck she brought me XD I'd like to name him Hickory please!

Also, I did manage to get a pic of the lil speedster:

MkzsHR5.jpg
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Within the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]
{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Hello! Could I ask to take #412 and #293? :D for #293 who's unnamed I'd like his name to be Norca, lore blurb as well for both please! thank you!
Hello! Could I ask to take #412 and #293? :D for #293 who's unnamed I'd like his name to be Norca, lore blurb as well for both please! thank you!