Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom Userbars/Banners
1 2 3 4 5
@Firelazer Sure thing! I'll send ya a message with the little form to fill out.
@Firelazer Sure thing! I'll send ya a message with the little form to fill out.
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
bumpeh'
bumpeh'
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper Oh I'd like one!
@Asper Oh I'd like one!
wJeZi.gif » Rook
» He / They
» FR + 2
@Bragi message sent!
@Bragi message sent!
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
14 Bars made so far with 2 more in the works! Who else wants one?
14 Bars made so far with 2 more in the works! Who else wants one?
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper would it be possible to make these animated? I know it's probably a really hefty thing to ask, but if I were to ask you to make one kind of like yours (that says Asper // ice flight) but with some animated ice effects from rise of the guardians?
o3o
@Asper would it be possible to make these animated? I know it's probably a really hefty thing to ask, but if I were to ask you to make one kind of like yours (that says Asper // ice flight) but with some animated ice effects from rise of the guardians?
o3o
l55YFHA.png
@Asper, I'm prowling around here again... Shhhh

But actually I'm here to make a tiny little order of another userbar, so whenever you have time just tell me and I will send you the details for it :) I'm out for now... Wooo *dissolves into a random puddle of shadows, a passing dragon rolls his eyes*
@Asper, I'm prowling around here again... Shhhh

But actually I'm here to make a tiny little order of another userbar, so whenever you have time just tell me and I will send you the details for it :) I'm out for now... Wooo *dissolves into a random puddle of shadows, a passing dragon rolls his eyes*
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@sirius
@lovelydeeps

I'm currently moving! So there'll be a delay for these. I may be able to get to them tomorrow. In regards to animated ice effects, it'll be impossible with my laptop. Possible after my move when I can use my desktop again. I'll get back to you both as soon as I can work on them!
@sirius
@lovelydeeps

I'm currently moving! So there'll be a delay for these. I may be able to get to them tomorrow. In regards to animated ice effects, it'll be impossible with my laptop. Possible after my move when I can use my desktop again. I'll get back to you both as soon as I can work on them!
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
I'm interested!
I'm interested!
fKJwbdW.png
@Asper
Can you do another user bar? I'll pm you back with the image and stuff when you're done moving
@Asper
Can you do another user bar? I'll pm you back with the image and stuff when you're done moving
QI6WNF3.png
1 2 3 4 5