Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom Userbars/Banners
1 2 3 4 5
@bragi @lovelydeeps @firelazer @sirius

I'm all done moving :D expect a form for details in your inbox later today. Sirius, I'll see what I can do with animation and get back to you.
@bragi @lovelydeeps @firelazer @sirius

I'm all done moving :D expect a form for details in your inbox later today. Sirius, I'll see what I can do with animation and get back to you.
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper wooo! Looking forward to it hehe :>
@Asper wooo! Looking forward to it hehe :>
l55YFHA.png
@Asper

Hello! I was wondering the progress you have on the user bars. If you're busy, that's fine. I haven't heard from you in a while, so I was worried.

Also, friendly bump.
@Asper

Hello! I was wondering the progress you have on the user bars. If you're busy, that's fine. I haven't heard from you in a while, so I was worried.

Also, friendly bump.
fKJwbdW.png
@asper interested in about 2-3 bars! that possible?
@asper interested in about 2-3 bars! that possible?
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
free bump for art!
free bump for art!
@Mynty My apologies, things have been hectic since my move. Trying my best to find time. :(

@Erised yup! very possible. I'm just trying to find the time to gett hem done. I have several I need to finish. XD

@Svae thanks!
@Mynty My apologies, things have been hectic since my move. Trying my best to find time. :(

@Erised yup! very possible. I'm just trying to find the time to gett hem done. I have several I need to finish. XD

@Svae thanks!
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper I totally understand. I forgot you moved :/ Take your time and don't feel rushed.
@Asper I totally understand. I forgot you moved :/ Take your time and don't feel rushed.
fKJwbdW.png
@asper feel free to ping me when you have time after you finish the one you have. I'm not in a rush!
@asper feel free to ping me when you have time after you finish the one you have. I'm not in a rush!
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@bragi @lovelydeeps @firelazer @sirius @Erised

I HAVE RETURNED

My sincere apology for this ridculously long wait. I'm very glad that I didnt take payment from any of you before my haitus. But, i AM back, and I WILL be setting aside time to make these. Again, I do apologize for the wait.

If you're still interested, please tag me here so I'll know. THen I'll message each of you with the form so that I canm get started. c:

@Svae Thanks for the free bump :D
@bragi @lovelydeeps @firelazer @sirius @Erised

I HAVE RETURNED

My sincere apology for this ridculously long wait. I'm very glad that I didnt take payment from any of you before my haitus. But, i AM back, and I WILL be setting aside time to make these. Again, I do apologize for the wait.

If you're still interested, please tag me here so I'll know. THen I'll message each of you with the form so that I canm get started. c:

@Svae Thanks for the free bump :D
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper Does being an Icicle get me a free one? XD Just kidding, I would like the following:

- whatever background you want
- Left or Right wave, you can choose which looks better
- horizontal gradient
- this dergun
- the words 'The Marketplace Sniping Service'
- if there's anything else you need, just ask. c:
@Asper Does being an Icicle get me a free one? XD Just kidding, I would like the following:

- whatever background you want
- Left or Right wave, you can choose which looks better
- horizontal gradient
- this dergun
- the words 'The Marketplace Sniping Service'
- if there's anything else you need, just ask. c:
1009gIL.png
1 2 3 4 5