Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom Userbars/Banners
1 2 3 4 5
@Asper

I'd love to get two of these! :)
@Asper

I'd love to get two of these! :)
Ooh, these are so pretty! I'd love one!
Ooh, these are so pretty! I'd love one!
Vj0BLbc.png
A few more bars made. :D
A few more bars made. :D
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper

Are you still open for these :3? I'd love to get 2 or 3 more but this time they aren't exactly dragon related.

Edit because this part got cut-off: I'd love to use them for mine and my friend's shiny pokemon thread/shop :3!
@Asper

Are you still open for these :3? I'd love to get 2 or 3 more but this time they aren't exactly dragon related.

Edit because this part got cut-off: I'd love to use them for mine and my friend's shiny pokemon thread/shop :3!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae Sure! I'm still open. I'm hoping to stay open continuously! I can make these with any image, so send me a message :3
@Kyotosorae Sure! I'm still open. I'm hoping to stay open continuously! I can make these with any image, so send me a message :3
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper, Hello there sweetie :) I'm interested in an userbar, they are so cute!
@Asper, Hello there sweetie :) I'm interested in an userbar, they are so cute!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@LovelyDeeps, Well, I don't get called a sweetie much, but sure thing. I'll send ya a message. :3
@LovelyDeeps, Well, I don't get called a sweetie much, but sure thing. I'll send ya a message. :3
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper, Alrighty :)
@Asper, Alrighty :)
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
Bumpin it up :D
Bumpin it up :D
vwiNjXp.pngOPMV6wv.png
rioovTK.png
@Asper Can I have a user bar? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3941195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39412/3941195_350.png[/img] [/url] Of Gawain plz! And can you give the code when your done? Give a brighter red background maybe and top/bottom ellipse!
@Asper
Can I have a user bar?

3941195_350.png

Of Gawain plz! And can you give the code when your done?
Give a brighter red background maybe and top/bottom ellipse!
QI6WNF3.png
1 2 3 4 5