Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
@Lych it has been long enough we might get in trouble for ghosting a thread but I don’t think so
@Lych it has been long enough we might get in trouble for ghosting a thread but I don’t think so
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@CrystalBones
ahhh you're very correct well, hopefully it doesn't, I'll take a few mins to catch myself up lol

edit: wow my tastes in character making have changed a looooot yikes
edit: I can't help it I'm changing my third character's looks I really don't like how he looks right now
@CrystalBones
ahhh you're very correct well, hopefully it doesn't, I'll take a few mins to catch myself up lol

edit: wow my tastes in character making have changed a looooot yikes
edit: I can't help it I'm changing my third character's looks I really don't like how he looks right now
Katherine looked around, she caught sight of her father getting out of one of the other jeeps. He noticed her gaze on him and nodded slightly to his daughter. Katherine then turned to Serendipity. “So, is this the farthest out you’ve ever been?” She asked.

Damion got out of the jeep with Melody, the girl looked like she was trying not to cry. Damion was holding her wrist quite tightly, not letting go. Supposedly to make sure she wouldn’t run off. But it was actually to keep her away from Kath.
Katherine looked around, she caught sight of her father getting out of one of the other jeeps. He noticed her gaze on him and nodded slightly to his daughter. Katherine then turned to Serendipity. “So, is this the farthest out you’ve ever been?” She asked.

Damion got out of the jeep with Melody, the girl looked like she was trying not to cry. Damion was holding her wrist quite tightly, not letting go. Supposedly to make sure she wouldn’t run off. But it was actually to keep her away from Kath.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132