Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Adoptables (on hold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
CR sent! Sorry for the delay, work happened and I forgot to check in on my break...
CR sent! Sorry for the delay, work happened and I forgot to check in on my break...
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Ohh these are adorable but I don't have the money right now, could you put me on a general pinglist if you plan to keep doing these for a while?
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis sure thing! ((though im a tad new to this, so what are the circumstances in which id ping you?
@kwozmotis sure thing! ((though im a tad new to this, so what are the circumstances in which id ping you?
Ah sorry for the late response! Umm for a general pinglist, from what I know it's really just a pinglist for whatever new stuff happens in the shop. So I've seen general pings used for shop openings (not closings tho I don't think), new bases, a change in prices, festival deals, a change in rules, new genes sometimes too. I like to join general pinglists mostly because it helps keep shops I'd like to commission, but can't afford yet, in my general orbit for when I can. I don't normally subscribe as subscribing often sends me too many pings too often.

I'm not looking for anything specific from this shop so ya just put me on a general pinglist and ping me whenever something new happens!
Ah sorry for the late response! Umm for a general pinglist, from what I know it's really just a pinglist for whatever new stuff happens in the shop. So I've seen general pings used for shop openings (not closings tho I don't think), new bases, a change in prices, festival deals, a change in rules, new genes sometimes too. I like to join general pinglists mostly because it helps keep shops I'd like to commission, but can't afford yet, in my general orbit for when I can. I don't normally subscribe as subscribing often sends me too many pings too often.

I'm not looking for anything specific from this shop so ya just put me on a general pinglist and ping me whenever something new happens!
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis okie! ty
@kwozmotis okie! ty
A bump for you! When I have some spare cash, I'm definitely ordering one or two of these :O
A bump for you! When I have some spare cash, I'm definitely ordering one or two of these :O
Siggy.png
@kwozmotis just a little update that common dragon breeds and an official ping list were added! [emoji=pink star size=1] (sorry if ya got pinged twice)
@kwozmotis

just a little update that common dragon breeds and an official ping list were added!

(sorry if ya got pinged twice)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41353008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/413531/41353008_350.png[/img][/url] HI I would like my boy Piedall with his scarf and fez hat, so 600g?
41353008_350.png

HI I would like my boy Piedall with his scarf and fez hat, so 600g?
@vohelART
sure thing!! just send the cr and ill start right away!
@vohelART
sure thing!! just send the cr and ill start right away!
I want a PC pleeeease! Lemme hop on my laptop and I will edit with info
I want a PC pleeeease! Lemme hop on my laptop and I will edit with info
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8