Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (under cleanup) espeon's lineless art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
@espeonstudios THANK U SO MUCH!!!! that looks super cute and pretty!! tbh the only thing i can think of to add is the little fae ears? its like hard to see but im Almost sure theres little ears that perk up! other than that its perfect and tysm!
@espeonstudios THANK U SO MUCH!!!! that looks super cute and pretty!! tbh the only thing i can think of to add is the little fae ears? its like hard to see but im Almost sure theres little ears that perk up! other than that its perfect and tysm!
LV44729.png
[quote name="Esternni" date="2021-01-28 22:28:47" ] @espeonstudios tbh the only thing i can think of to add is the little fae ears? its like hard to see but im Almost sure theres little ears that perk up! other than that its perfect and tysm! [/quote] @Esternni sure! i'll get to it right away. Thanks for letting me know! ^^
Esternni wrote on 2021-01-28 22:28:47:
@espeonstudios tbh the only thing i can think of to add is the little fae ears? its like hard to see but im Almost sure theres little ears that perk up! other than that its perfect and tysm!
@Esternni sure! i'll get to it right away. Thanks for letting me know! ^^
dragons for sale!
@Esternni (sorry for another ping! '^^) i can't believe i didn't notice those, fae ears are adorable! enjoy! [center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bIufyywzoEs/YBPDKrn2iWI/AAAAAAAADjg/A1lHxMZbqega8iy_7UMkRypUoTR0OJF2QCK8BGAsYHg/s512/2A07041E-57E0-4BBD-B3DD-E4BA2276E3D6.png[/img][/center]
@Esternni (sorry for another ping! '^^) i can't believe i didn't notice those, fae ears are adorable!

enjoy!
2A07041E-57E0-4BBD-B3DD-E4BA2276E3D6.png
dragons for sale!
@espeonstudios its alright!!!! looks good!! :DD love how u draw the eyes!
@espeonstudios its alright!!!! looks good!! :DD love how u draw the eyes!
LV44729.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
dragons for sale!
ok firstly your art is freaking adorable holy cow @espeonstudios Username- naranciag Dragon I'm drawing - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63658001][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636581/63658001_350.png[/img][/url] Requests - maybe an angry expression, or troubled expression if angry is too hard? Payment Method - 150g sound good? Background? transparent works!
ok firstly your art is freaking adorable holy cow

@espeonstudios
Username- naranciag
Dragon I'm drawing - 63658001_350.png
Requests - maybe an angry expression, or troubled expression if angry is too hard?
Payment Method - 150g sound good?
Background? transparent works!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag Sure, I’ll get to it soon! Thanks for the payment so much!
@naranciag Sure, I’ll get to it soon! Thanks for the payment so much!
dragons for sale!
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
dragons for sale!
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
dragons for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26