Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Furvilla Villager IDs [O] Gems
1 2 3 4
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
@coffee
Hey! It's been a long time since I've heard of Furvilla. I have IDs #1014, #200, and #9697 if you're interested in any of these.

Edit: If you also happen to be looking for a currency swap, I have 1.1mil FC and 900 FD I would like to get rid of.
@coffee
Hey! It's been a long time since I've heard of Furvilla. I have IDs #1014, #200, and #9697 if you're interested in any of these.

Edit: If you also happen to be looking for a currency swap, I have 1.1mil FC and 900 FD I would like to get rid of.
@pyon

Heya!

I would be interested in all. (: I could do 2000 Gems for 1014, 4000 Gems for 200, and 2000 gems for 9697! And I would be happy to trade currency as well, the going rate is typically even so I could do 1500 gems + 500k treasure if that interests?
@pyon

Heya!

I would be interested in all. (: I could do 2000 Gems for 1014, 4000 Gems for 200, and 2000 gems for 9697! And I would be happy to trade currency as well, the going rate is typically even so I could do 1500 gems + 500k treasure if that interests?
@Coffee
Great, that all sounds good to me, for both villagers and currency! I'll set up the transfer over there, what's your ID?
@Coffee
Great, that all sounds good to me, for both villagers and currency! I'll set up the transfer over there, what's your ID?
@pyon

So sorry, I missed your ping! I am Puck over there, ID 2184! I will send you a crossroads. (:
@pyon

So sorry, I missed your ping! I am Puck over there, ID 2184! I will send you a crossroads. (:
@Coffee
No worries! I'll send them over, thanks so much~
@Coffee
No worries! I'll send them over, thanks so much~
Hiya! I don't think I have any cool villagers, but could I swap some currency? I've got 5.4mil FC and I don't play anymore so it's just rotting...
@coffee forgot to tag :D
Hiya! I don't think I have any cool villagers, but could I swap some currency? I've got 5.4mil FC and I don't play anymore so it's just rotting...
@coffee forgot to tag :D
hihi! just checking if this is alive? I have 3 million fc and im working on gathering more fd !! currently only at 200 since i just spent 5000. if you're interested I have plenty of things I can liquidate but I don't play fv anymore ;(
hihi! just checking if this is alive? I have 3 million fc and im working on gathering more fd !! currently only at 200 since i just spent 5000. if you're interested I have plenty of things I can liquidate but I don't play fv anymore ;(
1 2 3 4