Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Furvilla Villager IDs [O] Gems
1 2 3 4
@toy

Definitely interested in 5752! I am tempted with 53, I do like 5, but 3 is QQ! Might mull that one over a bit, but in the event I would be interested, I would offer 10k Gems. Just need to think a bit!

For 5752, I can offer 2k Gems!
@toy

Definitely interested in 5752! I am tempted with 53, I do like 5, but 3 is QQ! Might mull that one over a bit, but in the event I would be interested, I would offer 10k Gems. Just need to think a bit!

For 5752, I can offer 2k Gems!
i don't think i've really seen many 2digits advertised, but at least having one might better your chances for a 2digit swap at least if the 3 really bugs you! just lmk what you decide.

lets do the 2k for 5752! where should i transfer the villager to?
i don't think i've really seen many 2digits advertised, but at least having one might better your chances for a 2digit swap at least if the 3 really bugs you! just lmk what you decide.

lets do the 2k for 5752! where should i transfer the villager to?
tumblr_inline_n27xy6A3bg1qid2nw.gif
@toy

Oh so sorry for the late response, I am terrible at checking things if I am not pinged lol! But yes, 2k for 5752 is good! I will send you a crossroads. You can send 5752 to Puck (#2184) on Furvilla!
@toy

Oh so sorry for the late response, I am terrible at checking things if I am not pinged lol! But yes, 2k for 5752 is good! I will send you a crossroads. You can send 5752 to Puck (#2184) on Furvilla!
@coffee
oh omg! sorry about that! sent the villager transfer and accepted the cr ^^ thanks
@coffee
oh omg! sorry about that! sent the villager transfer and accepted the cr ^^ thanks
@toy

oh not a prob! I am just a dumb lol. If you want to do 10k G for 53 I am okay with doing that as well, sorry that I missed it before! It's been a hectic weekend. QQ I will go ahead and send you a trade!
@toy

oh not a prob! I am just a dumb lol. If you want to do 10k G for 53 I am okay with doing that as well, sorry that I missed it before! It's been a hectic weekend. QQ I will go ahead and send you a trade!
@coffee
no worries at all! i hope they can help you get a 2 digit you prefer! ^^ thanks for the trade!
@coffee
no worries at all! i hope they can help you get a 2 digit you prefer! ^^ thanks for the trade!
@toy

You are quite welcome! I notice you didn't remove her paintie and css, would you like me to do so? (:
@toy

You are quite welcome! I notice you didn't remove her paintie and css, would you like me to do so? (:
@coffee theyre yours to do with as you please! thanks for asking though!
@coffee theyre yours to do with as you please! thanks for asking though!
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
1 2 3 4