Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 ... 3514 3515
Accents I have:

Accents I want:
Accents I have:

Accents I want:
Rosi
She/Her
I don't know anymore ;w;
@TheUltimateOwl

Aaah! I just tied up some more of my funds into blueprints and stuff, so 2.2kg is just a little out of range right now. Would you mind if I get back to you later? You don't have to hold onto it for me if you find someone else who's interested!
@TheUltimateOwl

Aaah! I just tied up some more of my funds into blueprints and stuff, so 2.2kg is just a little out of range right now. Would you mind if I get back to you later? You don't have to hold onto it for me if you find someone else who's interested!
4MKDoae.png
Have:
I also have a ton of fest skins from 2019-present that I'd be willing to trade for gems/treasure; PM me if there are any you're looking for.

Want:

Or other Plague/body horror themed skins!

*Only willing to trade this one for
Have:
I also have a ton of fest skins from 2019-present that I'd be willing to trade for gems/treasure; PM me if there are any you're looking for.

Want:

Or other Plague/body horror themed skins!

*Only willing to trade this one for
@Seles may I get a price check on , that is, if it is for sale. Thank you :)
@Seles may I get a price check on , that is, if it is for sale. Thank you :)
@endings That's good for me, no worries!
@endings That's good for me, no worries!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
[b]have:[/b] [skin=25388][skin=32133][skin=34422][skin=34587][skin=34589] [b]trade [i]only[/i]:[/b] [skin=33835][skin=37653][skin=34681] [b]looking for:[/b] [skin=19025] or [emoji=gem size=1] (please note i will not sell skins under trade tab)
have:

trade only:

looking for:
or (please note i will not sell skins under trade tab)
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@rheotastic sorry for the delay!! 900g for walking on stars f works for me! if you still are interested you can intitiate the CR c:
@rheotastic sorry for the delay!! 900g for walking on stars f works for me! if you still are interested you can intitiate the CR c:
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
Have:

Want:
currency

(more here!
also willing to look at any space/paste/vaporwave/glitch/autumn skins for Wildclaws, Imps, Coatl males, and Skydancers!
Have:

Want:
currency

(more here!
also willing to look at any space/paste/vaporwave/glitch/autumn skins for Wildclaws, Imps, Coatl males, and Skydancers!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
What I want

Feel free to offer other skins & accents!
I love Light, Nature, Flowers, Animals, Night, Galaxy, Occult, Ocean & Sea monsters themed stuffs, especially for Imperial, Skydancer F, Guardian F, Spiral, Gaoler and Veilspun Fs :D

What I have

My UMAs S/T thread
What I want

Feel free to offer other skins & accents!
I love Light, Nature, Flowers, Animals, Night, Galaxy, Occult, Ocean & Sea monsters themed stuffs, especially for Imperial, Skydancer F, Guardian F, Spiral, Gaoler and Veilspun Fs :D

What I have

My UMAs S/T thread
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
[size=5][b]I have: [/b][/size] [skin=28534]1000g [skin=28536]1000g [skin=30713]1000g [skin=31135]850g [skin=33754]800g [size=5][b]I want: [/b][/size][emoji=gem size=1]
I have:
1000g 1000g
1000g 850g
800g

I want:
NMGeT6z.png Gacha Tracker
»Tiger »Fox »Dragoncat »Cerdae
»Bat »Bunny »Spirideer »Malang Fairy
»Griffin

1 2 ... 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 ... 3514 3515