Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] A Quilt for Icedad // Blanket Fort
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45
@Gathouria
Hi. I think it's a random thing that squidragon does (giving a small boost to a single team). It's not in terms of participants, since Blanket Fort NPCs will fill in any unfilled spots after signups end.

As much as I remember, even last year's Blanket Fort Gala event had one team with a small boost.

Edit: Literally noticed squidragon's answer right after I posted mine.
@Gathouria
Hi. I think it's a random thing that squidragon does (giving a small boost to a single team). It's not in terms of participants, since Blanket Fort NPCs will fill in any unfilled spots after signups end.

As much as I remember, even last year's Blanket Fort Gala event had one team with a small boost.

Edit: Literally noticed squidragon's answer right after I posted mine.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@squidragon Ah, thank you for the explanation! I didn't notice the intro for that day and thought it was strange because it was applied before the first round began- thank you for the explanation!
@squidragon Ah, thank you for the explanation! I didn't notice the intro for that day and thought it was strange because it was applied before the first round began- thank you for the explanation!
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[img]https://imgur.com/7qAhpU0.png[/img] [b]Haru | [u]Nyoomzoom!![/u] | Thievery | Ping if replying~[/b] Delighted at how great their raid on the vault had gone, Haru's heart sank when they returned to find that the other cats hadn't fared nearly as well. Shaking off the three pieces of fabric he'd being carrying off off his back, he wondered if they should try and split up more evenly--but quickly decided they should [b]play to their strengths[/b]. He and his fellow sneaky cats had gotten a pretty good haul, there was no reason to fix what wasn't broken. "Everyone who's good at stealth, swindling, slyness; who's secretive or shrewd, come with me to the [b]dungeons and towers[/b]!" he called over his shoulder before confidently running off.
7qAhpU0.png Haru | Nyoomzoom!! | Thievery | Ping if replying~

Delighted at how great their raid on the vault had gone, Haru's heart sank when they returned to find that the other cats hadn't fared nearly as well. Shaking off the three pieces of fabric he'd being carrying off off his back, he wondered if they should try and split up more evenly--but quickly decided they should play to their strengths. He and his fellow sneaky cats had gotten a pretty good haul, there was no reason to fix what wasn't broken.

"Everyone who's good at stealth, swindling, slyness; who's secretive or shrewd, come with me to the dungeons and towers!" he called over his shoulder before confidently running off.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nXbiRzk.png[/img] [b]Karkat · Nyoomzoom!! · Thievery · Ping if replying[/b] (Sorry for stealing your format Beatoriche, it's a good one.) Karkat went to go check the standings. His team was last. "Seriously?! Okay, new strat time." Clearly, going to the dungeons had been a good move for some of his team. However, he knew that there wouldn't necessarily be a situation where his talents could be put to good use, which had happened for the rest of the kittens. Of course, one of the best strategies would be for most of the kittens go to the place where their talents were most likely to come in handy, and those who didn't have such a place scatter around the larger groups, backing up their teammates as need be. That way, everyone could do their jobs. However.... however, he knew that there were way too many Thievery cats in his team, only four brave kittens, four friendly kittens, two crafters, one stonkkitten, and no bakers. This could get problematic. Maybe he could convince everyone to spread out across the maps? There were five venues. Four had a higher chance of situations where a specific trait or talent was needed. Bravery and Bakery didn't have any specifics. Luckily (or unluckily), Nyoomzoom!! didn't have any bakers. If everyone went to their suitable venues except the thieves, who spread out across the maps instead, then it was more likely that their team would be able to handle a larger variety of situations. However, the fact that there was only one stonkcat would be problematic. Karkat decided early on to go to the [b]dungeons and towers[/b], but also potentially change his mind if anything else happened.[/center]
nXbiRzk.png Karkat · Nyoomzoom!! · Thievery · Ping if replying

(Sorry for stealing your format Beatoriche, it's a good one.)

Karkat went to go check the standings.

His team was last. "Seriously?! Okay, new strat time."

Clearly, going to the dungeons had been a good move for some of his team. However, he knew that there wouldn't necessarily be a situation where his talents could be put to good use, which had happened for the rest of the kittens.

Of course, one of the best strategies would be for most of the kittens go to the place where their talents were most likely to come in handy, and those who didn't have such a place scatter around the larger groups, backing up their teammates as need be. That way, everyone could do their jobs.

However.... however, he knew that there were way too many Thievery cats in his team, only four brave kittens, four friendly kittens, two crafters, one stonkkitten, and no bakers.

This could get problematic.

Maybe he could convince everyone to spread out across the maps?

There were five venues.

Four had a higher chance of situations where a specific trait or talent was needed. Bravery and Bakery didn't have any specifics. Luckily (or unluckily), Nyoomzoom!! didn't have any bakers.

If everyone went to their suitable venues except the thieves, who spread out across the maps instead, then it was more likely that their team would be able to handle a larger variety of situations. However, the fact that there was only one stonkcat would be problematic.

Karkat decided early on to go to the dungeons and towers, but also potentially change his mind if anything else happened.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dQLQSZT.png[/img] [b]Raven - Mint Chocolates Robotics - Arts & Crafts[/b] Raven's tail vibrated in a mix of excitement and anxiety. He could not wait much longer for his teammates to arrive - quilt or not, he wanted to see the [b]workshop[/b]. Collecting fabric was fun, but he was almost as excited to look at anything cool that had been left in the area.[/center]
dQLQSZT.png
Raven - Mint Chocolates Robotics - Arts & Crafts

Raven's tail vibrated in a mix of excitement and anxiety. He could not wait much longer for his teammates to arrive - quilt or not, he wanted to see the workshop. Collecting fabric was fun, but he was almost as excited to look at anything cool that had been left in the area.
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/3CcLHiL.png[/img] Breeze ~ Nyoomzoom!! ~ Thievery (Feel free to ping) Breeze proudly carried a fabric scrap she had stolen from the vault back with her. However, as she looked around and some of her fellow raiders, she realized that in her excitement to explore the dungeons, she had never introduced herself. Shrugging, she returned the fabric and bounded off back of to the [B]dungeon[/B]. There was no time for formal introductions. There were things to steal and no time to waste! Maybe she would run into some of her teammates there.
3CcLHiL.png
Breeze ~ Nyoomzoom!! ~ Thievery
(Feel free to ping)

Breeze proudly carried a fabric scrap she had stolen from the vault back with her. However, as she looked around and some of her fellow raiders, she realized that in her excitement to explore the dungeons, she had never introduced herself. Shrugging, she returned the fabric and bounded off back of to the dungeon. There was no time for formal introductions. There were things to steal and no time to waste! Maybe she would run into some of her teammates there.
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
[center] Cameron - Mint Chocolates Robotics [img]https://i.imgur.com/VopTbBu.png[/img] [size=2] Cameron wanted nothing more than to read in peace. Last year his sister Calla had gone to a similar event and came back bursting with joy, so when the opportunity rolled around this year she'd immediately recommended it to him. To quote her, he "needed to get his head out of a book" and interact with other cats. During the first day he hadn't been very enthusiastic about the entire thing. Building a quilt? That was for Calla and her adventures. The first day, he'd been so absorbed in his book and too shy to approach the other cats to notice when it was nightfall. By then, it was late and he didn't want to go find the rest of his team alone, so he stayed behind in the main castle. Today though he wanted to try somewhere else. Washing the hallway floors was not his scene and although they'd gotten fabric squares his skills could be put to use elsewhere. He also wanted to explore the castle. "I'll go to the [b]dungeon & towers[/b], and put my thievery skills to use there." He nodded decisively and began to head in that direction. [/size]
Cameron - Mint Chocolates Robotics

VopTbBu.png

Cameron wanted nothing more than to read in peace. Last year his sister Calla had gone to a similar event and came back bursting with joy, so when the opportunity rolled around this year she'd immediately recommended it to him. To quote her, he "needed to get his head out of a book" and interact with other cats. During the first day he hadn't been very enthusiastic about the entire thing. Building a quilt? That was for Calla and her adventures.

The first day, he'd been so absorbed in his book and too shy to approach the other cats to notice when it was nightfall. By then, it was late and he didn't want to go find the rest of his team alone, so he stayed behind in the main castle. Today though he wanted to try somewhere else. Washing the hallway floors was not his scene and although they'd gotten fabric squares his skills could be put to use elsewhere. He also wanted to explore the castle.

"I'll go to the dungeon & towers, and put my thievery skills to use there." He nodded decisively and began to head in that direction.
ice.png+++icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png+++icef1.png
D6d5HHN.png Siika / Nyoomzoom / Bravery

Returning rather downtrodden from her not-so-successfull stroll trough the castle - how had she ended up in the kitchens? She did not even like cooking, but well, kitchens mostly held soft, warm squares of fabric to safely hold pots, so that had seemed like a good idea at the time.
"Today, I will give the nearby village a good sniff-over. I´m sure this cant go wrong, can it?"
D6d5HHN.png Siika / Nyoomzoom / Bravery

Returning rather downtrodden from her not-so-successfull stroll trough the castle - how had she ended up in the kitchens? She did not even like cooking, but well, kitchens mostly held soft, warm squares of fabric to safely hold pots, so that had seemed like a good idea at the time.
"Today, I will give the nearby village a good sniff-over. I´m sure this cant go wrong, can it?"
The Hatchery Masterlist
behold, heavy is the hand of my own hubris time to pepper in some dragon,,, for i am like that™ ----- [i]The Gala attendant was half asleep as they recorded down the number of dragons that meandered their ways onto the grounds of the Fortress of Ends. So cozy they were, quilt around their shoulders and a steaming mug of tea before them, that in their dozing they almost didn't notice the proud march of a Smokey Bantam Fangar in front of a small gaggle of dragons and other familiars. It was like the furry purple beast was leading them in, but that'd be absurd. They'd never seen anything close to a cat do anything like that. [center]~*~[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dIR3E2b.png[/img] [font=Impact][size=4][color=MediumPurple]Reggie[/color][/size][/font] [/center] [i]Reggie took a deep breath of delightfully cold air as she trotted across the ground, tail held high as a beacon for her dragon friends to follow. It's been a year, but she was finally, finally back. To see places and faces old and new, and to have another fun adventure with a bunch of cool cats.[/i] ----- ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83157&tab=dragon&did=12882579][font=Bradley Hand ITC][color=DarkOrange][size=4]JAYNUM[/size][/color][/font][emoji=fire rune size=1][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=83157&did=37545457][font=Gabriola][size=5][color=#655888]Fortune[/color][/size][/font][emoji=ice rune size=1][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83157&tab=dragon&did=6602136][font=Tahoma][color=Crimson][size=4]Ciphers[/color][/font][/size][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/url][/center] “Why does it feel like we’re following the cat?” Fortune asked blandly, looking up and over to his left. His question, however, wasn’t to the Imperial a step over and ahead of him, but the Spiral draped loosely over her antlers. Ciphers answered anyways. “I’m not, but who’d stop Reggie from walking ahead if she wants to? She seems like she’s going the same way we are, anyways.” “Yeah!” Jaynum jumped in his perch, twisting his sinuous neck to look back at the Mirror. “She probably knows the Fortress better than me, at least. I still get lost every year but Reggie was able to find both of us last time.” “Wouldn’t be surprised if she’d seen more of the place than we have.” Fortune hummed, conceding the point. If he pushed further he’d probably get another set of jabs about how it could have been him in the Gala tomfoolery. Just then, a cluster of cats dashed in front of the group. Crossing the grounds, they turned into the castle and pelted down a hall and out of sight. Reggie turned to look at the dragons behind her and yowled. Jaynum looked down at his familiar and glided from his perch in land in front of her. “Wanna go already?” He ruffled the fur atop her head. Meowing again, the Fangar took off at a trot in the same direction the cats had gone. ----- ----- “You gotta make a left at the fountain!” Reggie called back to her dragon friends with one last direction before heading after the cats she’d seen. She maybe felt a little bad that she couldn’t be a super good guide for dragons anymore, but she wanted to meet up with all the cats again and that would never happen if she was shepherding her dragons around the whole time. But there were enough of them that they’d keep each other in check and not get lost! Probably. Friend could get lost even if he had directions and help. Still, she had other cats to join with. And as Reggie padded down the halls, a Fortress cat peeled from the crowds, the cats she’d seen earlier following behind them. “We need your help!” The cat began. “We’re making the biggest quilt ever for the Icewarden, and we’re getting every cat here to lend a paw. There’s a bunch of teams to choose from, too! C’mon!” Joining the group, Reggie followed the cat deeper into the Fortress and into a very comfy-decorated room where dozens of cats milled around, chattering and separating into groups. They all looked very tempting to join, from what the team leaders had to say… But, ultimately, Reggie picked “Mint Chocolate Robotics.” Reggie knew robot stuff, after all. Friend made toys and played with them all the time! And she did too, when she could sneak the bits from his pockets or off a shelf that she could climb up on (That being when he would accidentally leave a box too close that she could hop on-- Curse her little Bantam Fangar legs! No graceful kitty leaps!). Luckily, things wouldn’t explode when [i]she[/i] would play with them. Maybe she could be a lot of help to the team since she had experience! ----- The first hunt had Reggie and three other cats picking their way across the roof of the Fortress. She had wanted to explore the towers-- hopefully without spooky, jangling ghosts this time-- when someone suggested searching the roof for fabrics. There could be flags or tapestries or maybe a guard had lost a scarf up there! Nope. Only a strange colorful and fuzzy looking cat that appeared from thin air! Reggie jumped, fur on end, at the startling intrusion. Panic boiled in her belly when she could hear the other cats running away, shouting various versions of the phrase: “Ned, no!!” What did they know about that cat that she didn’t?! “Hey! Wait up!” She cried after them, scrambling to follow as fast as she could and balking as she watched them leap through a window. She heaved herself through, back paws scrabbling at the sill as Reggie tried to push herself back into the Fortress. ----- Nothing gained, but nothing lost. Reggie tried to console herself as she meandered back to where the cats had first gathered, trying to catch her breath. At least the rest of the team seemed to have had better luck than her. ----- [size=1]why do i do this to myself?
behold, heavy is the hand of my own hubris

time to pepper in some dragon,,, for i am like that™

The Gala attendant was half asleep as they recorded down the number of dragons that meandered their ways onto the grounds of the Fortress of Ends. So cozy they were, quilt around their shoulders and a steaming mug of tea before them, that in their dozing they almost didn't notice the proud march of a Smokey Bantam Fangar in front of a small gaggle of dragons and other familiars. It was like the furry purple beast was leading them in, but that'd be absurd. They'd never seen anything close to a cat do anything like that.

~*~
dIR3E2b.png
Reggie

Reggie took a deep breath of delightfully cold air as she trotted across the ground, tail held high as a beacon for her dragon friends to follow. It's been a year, but she was finally, finally back. To see places and faces old and new, and to have another fun adventure with a bunch of cool cats.

“Why does it feel like we’re following the cat?” Fortune asked blandly, looking up and over to his left. His question, however, wasn’t to the Imperial a step over and ahead of him, but the Spiral draped loosely over her antlers. Ciphers answered anyways.

“I’m not, but who’d stop Reggie from walking ahead if she wants to? She seems like she’s going the same way we are, anyways.”

“Yeah!” Jaynum jumped in his perch, twisting his sinuous neck to look back at the Mirror. “She probably knows the Fortress better than me, at least. I still get lost every year but Reggie was able to find both of us last time.”

“Wouldn’t be surprised if she’d seen more of the place than we have.”

Fortune hummed, conceding the point. If he pushed further he’d probably get another set of jabs about how it could have been him in the Gala tomfoolery.
Just then, a cluster of cats dashed in front of the group. Crossing the grounds, they turned into the castle and pelted down a hall and out of sight. Reggie turned to look at the dragons behind her and yowled. Jaynum looked down at his familiar and glided from his perch in land in front of her. “Wanna go already?” He ruffled the fur atop her head. Meowing again, the Fangar took off at a trot in the same direction the cats had gone.

“You gotta make a left at the fountain!” Reggie called back to her dragon friends with one last direction before heading after the cats she’d seen. She maybe felt a little bad that she couldn’t be a super good guide for dragons anymore, but she wanted to meet up with all the cats again and that would never happen if she was shepherding her dragons around the whole time. But there were enough of them that they’d keep each other in check and not get lost!

Probably.

Friend could get lost even if he had directions and help.

Still, she had other cats to join with. And as Reggie padded down the halls, a Fortress cat peeled from the crowds, the cats she’d seen earlier following behind them.

“We need your help!” The cat began. “We’re making the biggest quilt ever for the Icewarden, and we’re getting every cat here to lend a paw. There’s a bunch of teams to choose from, too! C’mon!”

Joining the group, Reggie followed the cat deeper into the Fortress and into a very comfy-decorated room where dozens of cats milled around, chattering and separating into groups. They all looked very tempting to join, from what the team leaders had to say… But, ultimately, Reggie picked “Mint Chocolate Robotics.”

Reggie knew robot stuff, after all. Friend made toys and played with them all the time! And she did too, when she could sneak the bits from his pockets or off a shelf that she could climb up on (That being when he would accidentally leave a box too close that she could hop on-- Curse her little Bantam Fangar legs! No graceful kitty leaps!). Luckily, things wouldn’t explode when she would play with them. Maybe she could be a lot of help to the team since she had experience!

The first hunt had Reggie and three other cats picking their way across the roof of the Fortress. She had wanted to explore the towers-- hopefully without spooky, jangling ghosts this time-- when someone suggested searching the roof for fabrics. There could be flags or tapestries or maybe a guard had lost a scarf up there!

Nope. Only a strange colorful and fuzzy looking cat that appeared from thin air!

Reggie jumped, fur on end, at the startling intrusion. Panic boiled in her belly when she could hear the other cats running away, shouting various versions of the phrase: “Ned, no!!” What did they know about that cat that she didn’t?!

“Hey! Wait up!” She cried after them, scrambling to follow as fast as she could and balking as she watched them leap through a window. She heaved herself through, back paws scrabbling at the sill as Reggie tried to push herself back into the Fortress.

Nothing gained, but nothing lost. Reggie tried to console herself as she meandered back to where the cats had first gathered, trying to catch her breath.

At least the rest of the team seemed to have had better luck than her.

why do i do this to myself?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OKxuBDC.png[/img][br][br]The cats enthusiastically head out for their second day collecting fabric![br][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/1WwMqAf.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/7PZqOCn.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/ywTdCfk.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZngUe0B.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/AX9jRvn.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/u61YZsg.png[/img], [img]https://imgur.com/T0x5QMM.png[/img][br]@*Blanket Fort Official's Frosting, @*Blanket Fort Official's Sugar, @CrystallizedMoon's Mittens, @Saraceaser's Reggie, @Enen16106's Pebble, @Hrathen's Brother Bubbles, @Loreka's Pip volunteer to take coats outside a gala concert for the distinguished guests. [Thievery Check 4 + 7 (Needed 12)] After everyone is seated, they attempt to make off with the coats, but are caught in the action and told to return them.[br][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/gKoxQ4G.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/cdzGqKx.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/6Gfn179.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/T0x5QMM.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/ViOhS7h.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/evCHAtx.png[/img][br]@The6th's Bergamot, @Arianethel's Sydney, @JinxMoonstone's Cleo, @Dessy's Sephy, @Elfydragon's Fern, @Selah's Pudding head to the mayor's house in the middle of the night and begin to pick the lock to the front door. [Thievery Check 17 + 7 (Needed 9)] With a bit of skill and patience, they crack open that lock and escape with arms full of the mayor's old sheets. The team gains +7 Fabric Squares .[br][br][img]https://imgur.com/0MkIYWP.jpg[/img], [img]https://imgur.com/TQAGi9U.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/M2G2hhz.png[/img][br]@BunnySox's Jillybean, @Watercolour's Abyss, @Frionivalis's Amia find a very pristine and beautiful leaf outside, and head to a store to attempt to haggle. [Stonks Check 9 + 4 (Needed 20)] Alas, it seems the shopkeeper is a mirror, and isn't really interested in leaves.[br][br][img]https://imgur.com/tKSnLNA.png[/img], [img]https://imgur.com/3CcLHiL.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/Me1F7mk.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/ClRuCq5.png[/img][br]@SeaCrest's Poinsettia, @Shiningbreeze's Orchid, @xnightwolf's Farr, @Pazazz's Night spend the day making paper mache cats and painting them to sell in the market later. [Arts & Crafts Check 8 + 7 (Needed 11)] The paper cats come out looking fantastic, and every dragon seems to want one! The team gains +7 Fabric Squares .[br][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/PYXb158.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/Me1F7mk.png[/img], [img]https://i.imgur.com/7qAhpU0.png[/img][br]@Quartzdust's Jasmine, @Spirice's Glisten, @Soulthreads's Wraith find a store room full of blankets, but the door is locked. [Thievery Check 11 + 5 (Needed 17)] They begin attempting to pick the lock, when they're spotted by guards and chased around the corner![br][rule][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/zTDYYDA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4aenFB.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZfGfsZ4.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/d7vPx3R.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/NP3UrBH.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4aenFB.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/zTDYYDA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4aenFB.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/NP3UrBH.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/hTbBLG8.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/d7vPx3R.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/d7vPx3R.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/d7vPx3R.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4aenFB.png[/img][br] [br][br][br][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/1WwMqAf.png[/img][nextcol][b]Frosting[/b][br]We might be a little behind the other teams - but don't worry, I'm sure we'll catch up soon enough![/columns][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7PZqOCn.png[/img][nextcol][b]Sugar[/b][br]Everyone has been doing such a good job![/columns][br][br]Please visit [url=https://forms.gle/adAvuaLnLdvp3zzZA]the following form[/url] to indicate where you will be going today! You can see where your teammates are going, or ensure that you selected the right option, by visiting the following [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v9soeZwc0Klki1jpiqzPmxy7ycU82X3aLLSmQynVf4I/edit?usp=sharing]public choice viewsheet[/url].
OKxuBDC.png

The cats enthusiastically head out for their second day collecting fabric!

1WwMqAf.png, 7PZqOCn.png, ywTdCfk.png, ZngUe0B.png, AX9jRvn.png, u61YZsg.png, T0x5QMM.png
@*Blanket Fort Official's Frosting, @*Blanket Fort Official's Sugar, @CrystallizedMoon's Mittens, @Saraceaser's Reggie, @Enen16106's Pebble, @Hrathen's Brother Bubbles, @Loreka's Pip volunteer to take coats outside a gala concert for the distinguished guests. [Thievery Check 4 + 7 (Needed 12)] After everyone is seated, they attempt to make off with the coats, but are caught in the action and told to return them.

gKoxQ4G.png, cdzGqKx.png, 6Gfn179.png, T0x5QMM.png, ViOhS7h.png, evCHAtx.png
@The6th's Bergamot, @Arianethel's Sydney, @JinxMoonstone's Cleo, @Dessy's Sephy, @Elfydragon's Fern, @Selah's Pudding head to the mayor's house in the middle of the night and begin to pick the lock to the front door. [Thievery Check 17 + 7 (Needed 9)] With a bit of skill and patience, they crack open that lock and escape with arms full of the mayor's old sheets. The team gains +7 Fabric Squares .

0MkIYWP.jpg, TQAGi9U.png, M2G2hhz.png
@BunnySox's Jillybean, @Watercolour's Abyss, @Frionivalis's Amia find a very pristine and beautiful leaf outside, and head to a store to attempt to haggle. [Stonks Check 9 + 4 (Needed 20)] Alas, it seems the shopkeeper is a mirror, and isn't really interested in leaves.

tKSnLNA.png, 3CcLHiL.png, Me1F7mk.png, ClRuCq5.png
@SeaCrest's Poinsettia, @Shiningbreeze's Orchid, @xnightwolf's Farr, @Pazazz's Night spend the day making paper mache cats and painting them to sell in the market later. [Arts & Crafts Check 8 + 7 (Needed 11)] The paper cats come out looking fantastic, and every dragon seems to want one! The team gains +7 Fabric Squares .

PYXb158.png, Me1F7mk.png, 7qAhpU0.png
@Quartzdust's Jasmine, @Spirice's Glisten, @Soulthreads's Wraith find a store room full of blankets, but the door is locked. [Thievery Check 11 + 5 (Needed 17)] They begin attempting to pick the lock, when they're spotted by guards and chased around the corner!

zTDYYDA.pngC4aenFB.pngZfGfsZ4.pngd7vPx3R.pngNP3UrBH.pngC4aenFB.pngzTDYYDA.pngC4aenFB.pngNP3UrBH.pnghTbBLG8.pngd7vPx3R.pngd7vPx3R.pngd7vPx3R.pngC4aenFB.png

1WwMqAf.png Frosting
We might be a little behind the other teams - but don't worry, I'm sure we'll catch up soon enough!
7PZqOCn.png Sugar
Everyone has been doing such a good job!

Please visit the following form to indicate where you will be going today! You can see where your teammates are going, or ensure that you selected the right option, by visiting the following public choice viewsheet.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45