Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genderfluid Aquarius, a Celebration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
what a wonderful observation!! (genuinely) As a genderfluid person myself, this kind of stuff makes me really happy to hear.
what a wonderful observation!! (genuinely) As a genderfluid person myself, this kind of stuff makes me really happy to hear.
also known as Gaolerz. it/he.
Area_Hive.png
I think I said this in the other thread, but yeah, I love them a lot! It's cool to see a fatter humanoid familiar, and I think the implication that they're genderfluid is very cool! I'm glad we got a good familiar for my star sign :)
I think I said this in the other thread, but yeah, I love them a lot! It's cool to see a fatter humanoid familiar, and I think the implication that they're genderfluid is very cool! I'm glad we got a good familiar for my star sign :)
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
@xylom i do believe that thread was axed.

with that being said, I for one welcome our genderfluid overlords!!
@xylom i do believe that thread was axed.

with that being said, I for one welcome our genderfluid overlords!!
jotaro-kid.gif
I love them SO much!!! I kept thinking about the missed opportunity of having a Shadow Aquarius with a jar full of Shadow goop, but this is fantastic! Their jar is full of the Gender Fluid.
I love them SO much!!! I kept thinking about the missed opportunity of having a Shadow Aquarius with a jar full of Shadow goop, but this is fantastic! Their jar is full of the Gender Fluid.
YUDrFCG.png
i love them!!! the fluffy mane is soooo cool looking
i love them!!! the fluffy mane is soooo cool looking
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I said it before, I'll say it again. None of the holiday familiars are referred to with any pronouns. All of them can be NB, or genderfluid, or trans! Go with what makes you happy :D

I very much appreciate the Aquarius familiar though, the takes on the Zodiac signs have thus far been pretty unique. I never would have thought of a seal being the water-bearer.
I said it before, I'll say it again. None of the holiday familiars are referred to with any pronouns. All of them can be NB, or genderfluid, or trans! Go with what makes you happy :D

I very much appreciate the Aquarius familiar though, the takes on the Zodiac signs have thus far been pretty unique. I never would have thought of a seal being the water-bearer.
Long live the forever headcanonable comfort familiars
Long live the forever headcanonable comfort familiars
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I loooooove this familiar so much, and I love this headcannon!! I'm personally headcannoning them as Genderflux because that's a little closer to my heart.

We stan enby familiars!! More enby familiars!!

AND bigger body types too, yes please!!
I loooooove this familiar so much, and I love this headcannon!! I'm personally headcannoning them as Genderflux because that's a little closer to my heart.

We stan enby familiars!! More enby familiars!!

AND bigger body types too, yes please!!
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
all the zodiac familiars are trans, part 2; an essay by me, flight rising user Desired
no but seriously i love them so bad. i'm genderfluid and on the heavyset side so i just feel Seen by this headcanon (also please god please don't let this devolve into an argument like the last thread....)
all the zodiac familiars are trans, part 2; an essay by me, flight rising user Desired
no but seriously i love them so bad. i'm genderfluid and on the heavyset side so i just feel Seen by this headcanon (also please god please don't let this devolve into an argument like the last thread....)
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
That's what's in their jar-- the mystical Gender Fluid! /hj
That's what's in their jar-- the mystical Gender Fluid! /hj
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8