Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genderfluid Aquarius, a Celebration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love them so much! <3
I love them so much! <3
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
[quote name="virtualpet" date="2021-01-26 10:11:35" ] [ Maxwellß ] Seal icon coming to deliver us the Gender Juice [img]https://i.imgur.com/7VOjHIC.png[/img] [/quote] Oh I love them!!
virtualpet wrote on 2021-01-26 10:11:35:
[ Maxwellß ]

Seal icon coming to deliver us the Gender Juice

7VOjHIC.png

Oh I love them!!
HX0RiC0.png
I liked the doggo, but tbh maren fam is best fam so far this cycle [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/B86lxbrMSZ0SQ/giphy.gif[/img]
I liked the doggo, but tbh maren fam is best fam so far this cycle

giphy.gif
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Even though my thread had nothing about gender in it at all and was a very civil and lively community discussion, it was also deleted. That sucks. but that being said, I am here for this celebration...

the gender fluids gghgfkl
Even though my thread had nothing about gender in it at all and was a very civil and lively community discussion, it was also deleted. That sucks. but that being said, I am here for this celebration...

the gender fluids gghgfkl
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
I just realized I could use the banner to get a much better look at [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1]that face![emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50879391967_5ce3947881_o.png[/img][/center]
I just realized I could use the banner to get a much better look at
that face!

50879391967_5ce3947881_o.png
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
They are a blessed friend and I love them. Now I patiently await a warmer Joxar recolour so I can have them in my lore because I am in a hot desert and they're icy so it doesn't work. I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me.
They are a blessed friend and I love them. Now I patiently await a warmer Joxar recolour so I can have them in my lore because I am in a hot desert and they're icy so it doesn't work. I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
They are Royalty TM [emoji=mirror love size=1]
They are Royalty TM
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
I love them! I thought I was genderfluid for a while, so the implication of gender fluidity in this fam's design is a really nice touch and gives me happy feels. Thank you, artists!
I love them! I thought I was genderfluid for a while, so the implication of gender fluidity in this fam's design is a really nice touch and gives me happy feels. Thank you, artists!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[quote name="virtualpet" date="2021-01-26 10:11:35" ] [ Maxwellß ] Seal icon coming to deliver us the Gender Juice [img]https://i.imgur.com/7VOjHIC.png[/img] [/quote] This does make me realize that if we ever get Joxar recolors of this familiar cycle, this thing would make an A+ Shadow variant. Also I support genderfluid seal being.
virtualpet wrote on 2021-01-26 10:11:35:
[ Maxwellß ]

Seal icon coming to deliver us the Gender Juice

7VOjHIC.png
This does make me realize that if we ever get Joxar recolors of this familiar cycle, this thing would make an A+ Shadow variant.

Also I support genderfluid seal being.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
That makes me love seal dude a lil bit more <3
That makes me love seal dude a lil bit more <3
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8