Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Far Removed(OOC)(open)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Name:
Simone Konig

Gender/Pronouns:
Agender, she/her or they/them

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Species:
Animated doll

Former maid

Workplace:
Currently, none. Living off of savings but will have to find a job at some point :')

Appearance:
Face: Faceclaim is ****** Okano. Resting expression is usually neutral or judgy. Her hair is straight and shoulder length and usually pulled back in a ponytail. She always looks like she's wearing makeup (dark lip and eyes), although that's because it's painted on her facial mold instead of her actually putting it on. Simone is surprisingly naturally expressive- it's her training, not her nature as a doll, that makes her keep a poker face.

Body: Super tall (6 feet) and skinny, good posture. Nothing on her body betrays the fact that she isn't a human.

Clothing: Simone wears her old masters' clothes, and therefore dresses sort of like a grandma. Lots of sweaters, maxi skirts, and pearls.

Other: She has a British accent

Backstory:

Simone was a doll animated by her former master, an elderly and exaggeratedly wealthy witch living in the human/non-magic world, to be the family maid. She lived in a mansion that housed multiple generations of the extremely sordid Konig family. Throughout her life, Simone saw them through messy affairs, family drama, inheritance schemes, and all the rest of their scandals. She wasn't just on the sidelines either- Simone was always on the side of her witch master in terms of monitoring her family members, spreading rumors, and surreptitiously manipulating everyone else in the house.

That life couldn't last forever. Her master, the family matriarch, was getting older and her family wasn't getting any more patient regarding her estate. Right before she passed away, she ordered Simone to head to Little Mere. The rest of the family was nonmagical and younger generations were forgetting magic even existed. There could be trouble if Simone stayed in the human world without her master to protect her.

Simone did stubbornly stay a few years after her master died to ensure her wishes were being carried. She became so much of a nuisance for the heirs that they eventually just fired her.

Her goal is to figure out how to live a life outside of the Konig family. Her view on this is mixed: on one hand, Simone is used to associating with luxury and high society and operating within the limited walls of a dysfunctional mansion. She has both no idea how to live in the real world and a slightly condescending attitude towards anyone besides her old family. On the other hand, she's excited to finally have a life of her own and discover how to be a functioning individual.

Simone's primary goal right now is to become a functioning person who would make her late master proud. Her main insecurities revolve around an inferiority complex about lacking real-life skills and her lack of trust in other peoples' goodwill.

Personality:
Comes off as: Exaggeratedly polite and overbearing, snooty, shallow. Either passive-aggressive or accidentally condescending depending on how generous you are. She talks about her old family literally all the time.

If you get to know her, she is: a little clingy, gossips and complains a lot, bright and expressive.

Other:
- Afraid of most animals
- Clean freak

Thank u for your patience with this!! This took a while a;dsfkj
Name:
Simone Konig

Gender/Pronouns:
Agender, she/her or they/them

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Species:
Animated doll

Former maid

Workplace:
Currently, none. Living off of savings but will have to find a job at some point :')

Appearance:
Face: Faceclaim is ****** Okano. Resting expression is usually neutral or judgy. Her hair is straight and shoulder length and usually pulled back in a ponytail. She always looks like she's wearing makeup (dark lip and eyes), although that's because it's painted on her facial mold instead of her actually putting it on. Simone is surprisingly naturally expressive- it's her training, not her nature as a doll, that makes her keep a poker face.

Body: Super tall (6 feet) and skinny, good posture. Nothing on her body betrays the fact that she isn't a human.

Clothing: Simone wears her old masters' clothes, and therefore dresses sort of like a grandma. Lots of sweaters, maxi skirts, and pearls.

Other: She has a British accent

Backstory:

Simone was a doll animated by her former master, an elderly and exaggeratedly wealthy witch living in the human/non-magic world, to be the family maid. She lived in a mansion that housed multiple generations of the extremely sordid Konig family. Throughout her life, Simone saw them through messy affairs, family drama, inheritance schemes, and all the rest of their scandals. She wasn't just on the sidelines either- Simone was always on the side of her witch master in terms of monitoring her family members, spreading rumors, and surreptitiously manipulating everyone else in the house.

That life couldn't last forever. Her master, the family matriarch, was getting older and her family wasn't getting any more patient regarding her estate. Right before she passed away, she ordered Simone to head to Little Mere. The rest of the family was nonmagical and younger generations were forgetting magic even existed. There could be trouble if Simone stayed in the human world without her master to protect her.

Simone did stubbornly stay a few years after her master died to ensure her wishes were being carried. She became so much of a nuisance for the heirs that they eventually just fired her.

Her goal is to figure out how to live a life outside of the Konig family. Her view on this is mixed: on one hand, Simone is used to associating with luxury and high society and operating within the limited walls of a dysfunctional mansion. She has both no idea how to live in the real world and a slightly condescending attitude towards anyone besides her old family. On the other hand, she's excited to finally have a life of her own and discover how to be a functioning individual.

Simone's primary goal right now is to become a functioning person who would make her late master proud. Her main insecurities revolve around an inferiority complex about lacking real-life skills and her lack of trust in other peoples' goodwill.

Personality:
Comes off as: Exaggeratedly polite and overbearing, snooty, shallow. Either passive-aggressive or accidentally condescending depending on how generous you are. She talks about her old family literally all the time.

If you get to know her, she is: a little clingy, gossips and complains a lot, bright and expressive.

Other:
- Afraid of most animals
- Clean freak

Thank u for your patience with this!! This took a while a;dsfkj
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
I'm uh. Sorry for my absence. I'd be happy to come back to this if you'd have me?
I'm uh. Sorry for my absence. I'd be happy to come back to this if you'd have me?
Wb Mocha! *Hugs* We missed you, and would love to have you back! Anyone who needs a break is free to, anytime. Life happens, and this is, after all, just a story, it can happen at any pace. Your health comes first!
Wb Mocha! *Hugs* We missed you, and would love to have you back! Anyone who needs a break is free to, anytime. Life happens, and this is, after all, just a story, it can happen at any pace. Your health comes first!
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
-squiiiish-
Thank you Sunny! Life just got kinda bad aaalll at once and I needed some time to feel sorry for myself, thanks for understanding about that kinda stuff! Been goin over what's happened so far, I can't wait to see what's going on! I smell some mystery in the air òwó

And as always Ev you did an excellent job of playing with Aoife, adffjg what a wingwoman! XD I'm remembering that for sure!
-squiiiish-
Thank you Sunny! Life just got kinda bad aaalll at once and I needed some time to feel sorry for myself, thanks for understanding about that kinda stuff! Been goin over what's happened so far, I can't wait to see what's going on! I smell some mystery in the air òwó

And as always Ev you did an excellent job of playing with Aoife, adffjg what a wingwoman! XD I'm remembering that for sure!
There she is :3
I've missed you, Mocha. I'm glad that I could do your fave justice, while you were gone.
There she is :3
I've missed you, Mocha. I'm glad that I could do your fave justice, while you were gone.

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Holy poo, sorry that took so long! This one is going to work like a scavenger hunt, characters recieving hints and discovering new locations and bits of history as they go. I'll be sending hints to those who want to find them, and location info to those who figure it out! There will be an opposing team, and that should lead to some character drama hopefully!
----
Ps. Simone is accepted, I'm just lazy
Holy poo, sorry that took so long! This one is going to work like a scavenger hunt, characters recieving hints and discovering new locations and bits of history as they go. I'll be sending hints to those who want to find them, and location info to those who figure it out! There will be an opposing team, and that should lead to some character drama hopefully!
----
Ps. Simone is accepted, I'm just lazy
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.

columns can suck my butt
Enjoy Sky Blue
Idk if this is still alive buuut—

Lovely opening Sunny! If this kicks itself back from the grave again, I may have T H O U G H T S, but I wait and see if this is still a thing

////sry for bothering if we’re done here
Idk if this is still alive buuut—

Lovely opening Sunny! If this kicks itself back from the grave again, I may have T H O U G H T S, but I wait and see if this is still a thing

////sry for bothering if we’re done here
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
2 weeks+ is a lil more over our usual down time, but I hope we're still going! This is a really big point in the story after all!
2 weeks+ is a lil more over our usual down time, but I hope we're still going! This is a really big point in the story after all!
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.

columns can suck my butt