Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Treasure amount keeps changing...
I am a new player, so I am trying to ear a bit of treasure to buy a few dragons.
I played a game to get over 7700 treasure to afford a certain dragon, but when I switched over to go buy the dragon, my treasure went to 5609.
I did not buy the dragon yet.
When I switch back to my lair, it goes back to 7800 whatever it was, but any time I switch away, it goes back down to 5600
I am a new player, so I am trying to ear a bit of treasure to buy a few dragons.
I played a game to get over 7700 treasure to afford a certain dragon, but when I switched over to go buy the dragon, my treasure went to 5609.
I did not buy the dragon yet.
When I switch back to my lair, it goes back to 7800 whatever it was, but any time I switch away, it goes back down to 5600
@AkiliRose
This is normal; FR is currently split between www and www1 domains, and numbers aren't immediately synced to both versions of the website. If you give it a bit, it'll sync up.
@AkiliRose
This is normal; FR is currently split between www and www1 domains, and numbers aren't immediately synced to both versions of the website. If you give it a bit, it'll sync up.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Thank you very much for the explanation @Tserin !
Thank you very much for the explanation @Tserin !