Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breed popularity
1 2 3 4 5
I made a chart [img]https://i.imgur.com/q2MLpau.png[/img] Thoughts? Note: the numbers are rounded up by 1,000 to keep them more even Edit: fixed an error in the coatl bar
I made a chart
q2MLpau.png

Thoughts?
Note: the numbers are rounded up by 1,000 to keep them more even
Edit: fixed an error in the coatl bar
Sorry for the bad quality
Here is an alternate link to a higher quality version
https://sta.sh/0qw5uqwzm6t
Just click on the image to view it in full. You can zoom in for finer details when you do this
Sorry for the bad quality
Here is an alternate link to a higher quality version
https://sta.sh/0qw5uqwzm6t
Just click on the image to view it in full. You can zoom in for finer details when you do this
My fav is coatl
My fav is coatl
put coatl at 0
put coatl at 0
coatls are dead to me
Huh it's a surprise to see how different the breed populations are. Although even though it is my own visual bias Snapper being low makes sense to me. Their faces confuse me. Also a shame banescale is so low we really like them!
Huh it's a surprise to see how different the breed populations are. Although even though it is my own visual bias Snapper being low makes sense to me. Their faces confuse me. Also a shame banescale is so low we really like them!
i like this! it would be interesting to see the stats again in a year or so - i think in time veils might get to be around imp/SD stats. theyre visually quite similar (all elegant, long necked breeds that look super pretty with glittery genes). the only real difference is that veils are ancient, and that kinda restricts the breed by default.
i like this! it would be interesting to see the stats again in a year or so - i think in time veils might get to be around imp/SD stats. theyre visually quite similar (all elegant, long necked breeds that look super pretty with glittery genes). the only real difference is that veils are ancient, and that kinda restricts the breed by default.
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
I personally like pearlcatchers and wildclaw uwu
I personally like pearlcatchers and wildclaw uwu
XDRtGHs.png
*feels bad for snappers*
*feels bad for snappers*
This was really cool! I second the “feeling bad for Snappers” there’s always people in Dragon Share ready to defend them but it’s very sad seeing how few of them there actually are across the site.

Which brings up an interesting point - I wonder how many of these dragons are in dead lairs...
This was really cool! I second the “feeling bad for Snappers” there’s always people in Dragon Share ready to defend them but it’s very sad seeing how few of them there actually are across the site.

Which brings up an interesting point - I wonder how many of these dragons are in dead lairs...
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Aw, Ancient breeds and Snappers... X'D
Maybe I'll help boost the Snapper population a little.
Aw, Ancient breeds and Snappers... X'D
Maybe I'll help boost the Snapper population a little.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5