Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [digital bust] ecto art!!! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ectochoir

That's totally fine with me! Lemme send over the CR :]
@ectochoir

That's totally fine with me! Lemme send over the CR :]
9.jpg
@Mazurkas

Awesome! I’ve got some errands to run but once I’m home I’ll get to work on it for you. :P
@Mazurkas

Awesome! I’ve got some errands to run but once I’m home I’ll get to work on it for you. :P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir

Could I get a picture of this cute bard of mine: https://toyhou.se/42236.note
Colors in blues or greens? Or honestly whatever you think looks nice, I'll be using it as an avatar on discord <3
@ectochoir

Could I get a picture of this cute bard of mine: https://toyhou.se/42236.note
Colors in blues or greens? Or honestly whatever you think looks nice, I'll be using it as an avatar on discord <3
@Lake

Absolutely, what a cutie! :’D If you’d like to send a 1-way CR w payment I’ll confirm it once I’ve finished the work for you.
@Lake

Absolutely, what a cutie! :’D If you’d like to send a 1-way CR w payment I’ll confirm it once I’ve finished the work for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@Mazurkas

Your art’s done and linked in the second post! Thank you again for commissioning me! :’)
@Mazurkas

Your art’s done and linked in the second post! Thank you again for commissioning me! :’)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir

!!! i love it, thank ya so much! :D would it be alright if I posted this on my toyhouse? if so, where would you like to be credited?

also, if you plan on taking more slots, could you possibly ping me? would love to maybe snag another bust ;,]
@ectochoir

!!! i love it, thank ya so much! :D would it be alright if I posted this on my toyhouse? if so, where would you like to be credited?

also, if you plan on taking more slots, could you possibly ping me? would love to maybe snag another bust ;,]
9.jpg
@Mazurkas

Of course, go for it! If you could credit my tumblr w the same username, that would be wonderful.

And for sure! I’ll prob open up two slots regularly. I’ll pop you on a ping list and let you know when I open back up. :)
@Mazurkas

Of course, go for it! If you could credit my tumblr w the same username, that would be wonderful.

And for sure! I’ll prob open up two slots regularly. I’ll pop you on a ping list and let you know when I open back up. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@Lake
Hey! Sorry about the delay in finishing your piece, but it’s all done and linked on the first page! Thank you again for commissioning me!
@Lake
Hey! Sorry about the delay in finishing your piece, but it’s all done and linked on the first page! Thank you again for commissioning me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
Up!
Up!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
Up!
Up!