Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [digital bust] ecto art!!! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ectochoir
I'm absolutely in love! I'd be honored if you could do one of my boyfriends gay wizard he plays in the DnD game I DM!
https://toyhou.se/3868869.lautrec

Maybe the main colors being the purple from his hat or whatever you think matches!
@ectochoir
I'm absolutely in love! I'd be honored if you could do one of my boyfriends gay wizard he plays in the DnD game I DM!
https://toyhou.se/3868869.lautrec

Maybe the main colors being the purple from his hat or whatever you think matches!
@Lake
Oh, he’s so cute! I can for sure do that! :’D
@Lake
Oh, he’s so cute! I can for sure do that! :’D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
up!
up!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
can i get a slot for 2 characters (together)? <:3
//also would furries be okay kndjnsdjmnjnfjdfnmd//
can i get a slot for 2 characters (together)? <:3
//also would furries be okay kndjnsdjmnjnfjdfnmd//
@Lake
Hey! Sorry about the long delay! It has been a WEEK, ngl. But I won’t bore you with the details. Your piece is in the completed works section on the first page! Thanks for the repeat commission! :’)

@MissFemke
I’m currently only doing one character per slot to keep things simple, but I can definitely do them one at a time for you if you’d like! I can also absolutely do furries/anthros, no problem. :)
@Lake
Hey! Sorry about the long delay! It has been a WEEK, ngl. But I won’t bore you with the details. Your piece is in the completed works section on the first page! Thanks for the repeat commission! :’)

@MissFemke
I’m currently only doing one character per slot to keep things simple, but I can definitely do them one at a time for you if you’d like! I can also absolutely do furries/anthros, no problem. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
Up!
Up!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir
hey, could i get one of this lad? in that dominant blue on his ref.
@ectochoir
hey, could i get one of this lad? in that dominant blue on his ref.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@disentanglement

Oh gosh, he's so cute! I love his outfit design as well. :'D I can absolutely do that! Feel free to send a CR and I'll get to him once I'm home from work.
@disentanglement

Oh gosh, he's so cute! I love his outfit design as well. :'D I can absolutely do that! Feel free to send a CR and I'll get to him once I'm home from work.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@disentanglement

Sorry about the delay in finishing your piece! It’s up in the thread on the second post now! Thank you again for commissioning me! <3
@disentanglement

Sorry about the delay in finishing your piece! It’s up in the thread on the second post now! Thank you again for commissioning me! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir hi, no worries! it's just that ah.. his hair is parted on the wrong side ^^ and if it's not too much trouble, could you use this specific blue? i realize i probably should've sent a swatch if i wanted a specific colour, my bad! it's just the blue on his ribbons and stuff. if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it ^^ [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UszwtyKQajg/YCnqx2icFrI/AAAAAAAAW50/FWL68NKNR8MZzeAbI1mInKBPLgSnj5vbwCK8BGAsYHg/s0/ascsad.png[/img] edit: and i would prefer if his hair was a bit fluffier? like just a bit more hair LOL
@ectochoir
hi, no worries! it's just that ah.. his hair is parted on the wrong side ^^ and if it's not too much trouble, could you use this specific blue? i realize i probably should've sent a swatch if i wanted a specific colour, my bad! it's just the blue on his ribbons and stuff. if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it ^^
ascsad.png
edit: and i would prefer if his hair was a bit fluffier? like just a bit more hair LOL
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7