Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite baby boy names?
1 2 3 4
It’s so hard picking a name for another tiny human who will likely live with that name for the rest of their lives.
When I try to use the internet as a resource to find new ideas I either end up with the same Liam, John, and James or I get lists of names that are really... strange...

I’d love to find something in between, a name that doesn’t sound made-up but I also can’t think of multiple people I know named it. For a girl I thought Miriam would be that perfect balance, but unfortunately my husband and I haven’t come up with an equivalent idea for a boy.

So what are some of your favorite baby boy names?
It’s so hard picking a name for another tiny human who will likely live with that name for the rest of their lives.
When I try to use the internet as a resource to find new ideas I either end up with the same Liam, John, and James or I get lists of names that are really... strange...

I’d love to find something in between, a name that doesn’t sound made-up but I also can’t think of multiple people I know named it. For a girl I thought Miriam would be that perfect balance, but unfortunately my husband and I haven’t come up with an equivalent idea for a boy.

So what are some of your favorite baby boy names?
Dragon rentals suggestion, for safer studding and nest rentals.
Integrating badges into FR suggestion, for signature badges and user awards.
I've come around to liking the name Gage! I thought it was an odd name when I was younger, but I never knew anyone named Gage. But now I actually think it's a pretty Rad name!
I've come around to liking the name Gage! I thought it was an odd name when I was younger, but I never knew anyone named Gage. But now I actually think it's a pretty Rad name!
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
I feel like names are so heavily influenced by who you interact with in life, it's wild! My favorites are Seth, Calvin, Thomas, and Dean. Not very adventurous, but I dig them!
I feel like names are so heavily influenced by who you interact with in life, it's wild! My favorites are Seth, Calvin, Thomas, and Dean. Not very adventurous, but I dig them!
td9UiZS.png
One of my favorite boy names is Xavier.
One of my favorite boy names is Xavier.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Harper is a pretty good one I think.
Harper is a pretty good one I think.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Well Some of my favorites are Theo, Axel, Sam, and Jackson. Those are my favorite names for boys. My favorite girl names are Ethil, Sasha, Morgan, and Maya.
Well Some of my favorites are Theo, Axel, Sam, and Jackson. Those are my favorite names for boys. My favorite girl names are Ethil, Sasha, Morgan, and Maya.
My favorites are Wilbur, Theo and Jackson, some all pretty rad names and of course my name, Thomas is always a cool name too ;)
My favorites are Wilbur, Theo and Jackson, some all pretty rad names and of course my name, Thomas is always a cool name too ;)
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
Oh man, I absolutely love the names Eliot and Oliver. Eliot is my dragonself's familiar name, I just love the name so much!
Oh man, I absolutely love the names Eliot and Oliver. Eliot is my dragonself's familiar name, I just love the name so much!
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Adrian or Hadrian are one of my favorites! I also knew a Kodiak which is definitely a unique name!
Adrian or Hadrian are one of my favorites! I also knew a Kodiak which is definitely a unique name!
We both loved Caspian, so that's what we named our kid :)
We both loved Caspian, so that's what we named our kid :)
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
1 2 3 4