Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1-Dextrocarter and Niabi
1 2
"They'll be fine," Helga replied with a roll of her eyes. "We haven't lost any to date to the races. Now that we keep the dragons fed well, there's no need for them to eat any wandering ewes. So if that's all, we'll be going then. You're welcome to come spectate of course." She walked up to Eoughan, handing him the halters. He took them silently and stood, getting off his barrel and heading towards the door. Crackle stood, following his rider with one last glance back at Helga and the other person before disappearing.

Helga, meanwhile, walked up to Silver and ran a hand down her snout.
"Now we can finally go on a patrol. You're looking forward to that, right girl?" Silver let out a small huff, smoke trickling out of her nose as she almost seemed to purr with excitement.
"They'll be fine," Helga replied with a roll of her eyes. "We haven't lost any to date to the races. Now that we keep the dragons fed well, there's no need for them to eat any wandering ewes. So if that's all, we'll be going then. You're welcome to come spectate of course." She walked up to Eoughan, handing him the halters. He took them silently and stood, getting off his barrel and heading towards the door. Crackle stood, following his rider with one last glance back at Helga and the other person before disappearing.

Helga, meanwhile, walked up to Silver and ran a hand down her snout.
"Now we can finally go on a patrol. You're looking forward to that, right girl?" Silver let out a small huff, smoke trickling out of her nose as she almost seemed to purr with excitement.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Erlamb resists curling their lip at the statement and eye roll. Though, they don't manage to curb a wary glance at the dragons. He's not so sure the ewes are completely safe, but, they aren't the one that made the deal, so they can't complain.

Eyes dropping to the floor once more as the guy and one of the dragons walks off, they tug at their tunic. "Probably won't." They mumble. Still not entirely seeing the point in the races. Then again, not much seems to make sense on Berk at all, besides the sheep.

As the dragon rider turns away from him, and speaks to her dragon, he lingers a little to watch the display. Not quite understanding the bond between the two of them.

Though, sheep delivered, his job is done. Without obligation to stay, and with a unsettled feeling sticking to his ribs, they turn on their heel and start walking back. The only flightless Viking in the archipelago.
Erlamb resists curling their lip at the statement and eye roll. Though, they don't manage to curb a wary glance at the dragons. He's not so sure the ewes are completely safe, but, they aren't the one that made the deal, so they can't complain.

Eyes dropping to the floor once more as the guy and one of the dragons walks off, they tug at their tunic. "Probably won't." They mumble. Still not entirely seeing the point in the races. Then again, not much seems to make sense on Berk at all, besides the sheep.

As the dragon rider turns away from him, and speaks to her dragon, he lingers a little to watch the display. Not quite understanding the bond between the two of them.

Though, sheep delivered, his job is done. Without obligation to stay, and with a unsettled feeling sticking to his ribs, they turn on their heel and start walking back. The only flightless Viking in the archipelago.
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
(Did you have a particular idea on what to do next?)
(Did you have a particular idea on what to do next?)
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
(Hmm, maybe a timeskip?)
(Hmm, maybe a timeskip?)
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
(To when?)
(To when?)
1 2