Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I wrote a dragon epic fantasy novel!
1 2 3 4
@Arcanedragon

Thank you for taking an interest! I'll send you a link in your DMs :)
@Arcanedragon

Thank you for taking an interest! I'll send you a link in your DMs :)
bloodborne_sig_by_xxdarinx-d7otg9b.png
@Arcanedragon @fyi @Dunkarooba @MaplesHaiku @Cat7 @Eleni @FirestormInferno @Xionahri @SpiritFlower

Hello hello! In January I sent you all a link to my novel: Lost Crescents and I just wanted to update you on the progress!

Since releasing the novel to beta readers, I have extensively changed some plot elements, cleaned up a tonne of grammar, and cut down 5,000 words! Thank you to everyone who helped in any small part.

I have now hired a final beta reader who has two weeks from today to give some feedback. Once I get that feedback, it's full steam ahead to get this thing published!

The synopsis is written along with the blurb and query letter. I have a long list of UK publishing agents and once the final feedback has been taken onboard and implemented, I'll start mailing!

If you guys have any feedback on any of the novel, please let me know so I can do the last bits of polishing. Other than that, if you want to be kept updated on the next few major milestones, please let me know!
@Arcanedragon @fyi @Dunkarooba @MaplesHaiku @Cat7 @Eleni @FirestormInferno @Xionahri @SpiritFlower

Hello hello! In January I sent you all a link to my novel: Lost Crescents and I just wanted to update you on the progress!

Since releasing the novel to beta readers, I have extensively changed some plot elements, cleaned up a tonne of grammar, and cut down 5,000 words! Thank you to everyone who helped in any small part.

I have now hired a final beta reader who has two weeks from today to give some feedback. Once I get that feedback, it's full steam ahead to get this thing published!

The synopsis is written along with the blurb and query letter. I have a long list of UK publishing agents and once the final feedback has been taken onboard and implemented, I'll start mailing!

If you guys have any feedback on any of the novel, please let me know so I can do the last bits of polishing. Other than that, if you want to be kept updated on the next few major milestones, please let me know!
@Aureatus

After doing another quick once over of your work, I'd say you're all good to go!

I do have to admit that I did not get through one hundred percent of it (being a student, I'm constantly reading multiple books at once, so I apologize :/), but what I read and looked over and suggested for was wonderful! I will most likely read through it all again one day after it's published. Gotta get myself a copy of that! Although, with a small team of us going, I'm sure you received a huge chunk of goodness.

And I applaud your willingness to change the plot around, you did a very good job of fitting it all together seamlessly. Your storytelling is very strong and you are a very talented writer! With that said, I would love to be notified on your milestones. I'm very excited for you to get published, what an amazing achievement!!!
@Aureatus

After doing another quick once over of your work, I'd say you're all good to go!

I do have to admit that I did not get through one hundred percent of it (being a student, I'm constantly reading multiple books at once, so I apologize :/), but what I read and looked over and suggested for was wonderful! I will most likely read through it all again one day after it's published. Gotta get myself a copy of that! Although, with a small team of us going, I'm sure you received a huge chunk of goodness.

And I applaud your willingness to change the plot around, you did a very good job of fitting it all together seamlessly. Your storytelling is very strong and you are a very talented writer! With that said, I would love to be notified on your milestones. I'm very excited for you to get published, what an amazing achievement!!!
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Happy to help, Aureatus! It would be amazing if you could keep me updated on the many milestones you reach [emoji=gaoler happy size=2]
Happy to help, Aureatus! It would be amazing if you could keep me updated on the many milestones you reach
@Aureatus Woo! Closer to publication! I think your story is awesome and I'd love to be notified please!
@Aureatus Woo! Closer to publication! I think your story is awesome and I'd love to be notified please!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@Cat7 @FirestormInferno @SpiritFlower

Thank you everyone!

And absolutely you need to make sure your school and life is at the top of your list. Especially with these last few months being so insane.

The enthusiasm you guys gave to the book right at the start was honestly like magic. My motivation went from like a 2/10 to 10/10 and it's still up there now! With any luck, the next time I'll be messaging you all is when I get an agent!
@Cat7 @FirestormInferno @SpiritFlower

Thank you everyone!

And absolutely you need to make sure your school and life is at the top of your list. Especially with these last few months being so insane.

The enthusiasm you guys gave to the book right at the start was honestly like magic. My motivation went from like a 2/10 to 10/10 and it's still up there now! With any luck, the next time I'll be messaging you all is when I get an agent!
1 2 3 4