Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unintentionally Encrypted [FR Puzzle 8]
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="ShadowChaser" date="2021-01-11 13:03:05" ] Doubt I'm the first to solve it but I enjoyed this puzzle a lot! Here are some hints for other prospective players. Use these if you're stuck - just looking at the answer isn't exactly fun :3 Clue 1: This uses a classic encryption method. The alphabet's flipped, how cute! A goes to Z, B goes to Y, so on and so forth. Clue 2: What exactly is computer code? You might think this is binary but it clearly isn't. Let us take a look at how computers show us information, then. The ASCII table is your friend. Clue 3: Now this looks like binary! But binary isn't just zeros and ones, there's meaning in this one. Think about what form of antiquated messaging uses a binary system, one that can be implemented to tones and flashing lights. [/quote] MORSE CODE
ShadowChaser wrote on 2021-01-11 13:03:05:
Doubt I'm the first to solve it but I enjoyed this puzzle a lot!
Here are some hints for other prospective players. Use these if you're stuck - just looking at the answer isn't exactly fun :3

Clue 1: This uses a classic encryption method. The alphabet's flipped, how cute!
A goes to Z, B goes to Y, so on and so forth.

Clue 2: What exactly is computer code? You might think this is binary but it clearly isn't. Let us take a look at how computers show us information, then.
The ASCII table is your friend.

Clue 3: Now this looks like binary! But binary isn't just zeros and ones, there's meaning in this one.
Think about what form of antiquated messaging uses a binary system, one that can be implemented to tones and flashing lights.
MORSE CODE
Subscribe
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
@ShadowChaser

EUREKA! I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING!!

Thank you so much! Your little hint reminded me of one of my favorite codes, which appears to be the key to this game!
@ShadowChaser

EUREKA! I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING!!

Thank you so much! Your little hint reminded me of one of my favorite codes, which appears to be the key to this game!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="@Requacy" date="2021-01-11 13:07:42" ] [quote name="@/PandaOverlord" date="2021-01-11 13:02:50" ] IVE GOT SOMETHING I put this code into a deconder for the ASCII code: 104101105101509701030110790710140100105907101011091041011011051011014011081011015011 AND I GOT THIS: he is a guardian who serves the earthshaker OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4] *Facepalm* I was looking at an obscure computer code. Silly me. Well, thank you for telling us! [/quote] No Problem! Im not aiming to "win" so Im gonna share anything I find, and I love puzzles! Just wish i could figure out the binary one.
@Requacy wrote on 2021-01-11 13:07:42:
@/PandaOverlord wrote on 2021-01-11 13:02:50:
IVE GOT SOMETHING

I put this code into a deconder for the ASCII code:
104101105101509701030110790710140100105907101011091041011011051011014011081011015011

AND I GOT THIS:
he is a guardian who serves the earthshaker

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Facepalm* I was looking at an obscure computer code. Silly me. Well, thank you for telling us!

No Problem! Im not aiming to "win" so Im gonna share anything I find, and I love puzzles! Just wish i could figure out the binary one.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@Requacy
It's 5 bit binary, isn't it
@Requacy
Subscribe
@Requacy
@Requacy
Subscribe
NOOOO I FREAKING DELETED IT-
NOOOO I FREAKING DELETED IT-
Well, I've got all the hints and I'm pretty sure I submitted the right dragon, now just to wait. For those still working on it, the second hint is ASCII (look up an ascii table) and the third is Morse code (0's are dots and 1's are dashes).
Well, I've got all the hints and I'm pretty sure I submitted the right dragon, now just to wait. For those still working on it, the second hint is ASCII (look up an ascii table) and the third is Morse code (0's are dots and 1's are dashes).
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
@Vikusen
THANK
@Vikusen
THANK
Subscribe
HADTWOCOLORSTHATSTARTWITHSONETHATFORMSMOUNTAINSANOTHEROFTHEBEACH
HADTWOCOLORSTHATSTARTWITHSONETHATFORMSMOUNTAINSANOTHEROFTHEBEACH
@Requacy
HAHAHA YOU'VE GIVEN ME WHAT I NEED
@Requacy
HAHAHA YOU'VE GIVEN ME WHAT I NEED
Subscribe
1 2 3 4 5