Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Freezing While Loading Mob
1 2
For the past several days I keep running into an issue where the coliseum freezes after I click the "Fight On" button. The "Victory" window goes away, but neither the venue backdrop nor any of the dragons or enemies load in, and I can't interact with any of the combat options. I'm eventually forced to reload the page in order to progress, which is very frustrating when I lose an entire breath bar.

I'm not experiencing any slow loading as described in the other thread; when the coliseum runs, it runs at a good clip. But the fact that it has frozen entirely nine times it just the past hour is very irritating.
For the past several days I keep running into an issue where the coliseum freezes after I click the "Fight On" button. The "Victory" window goes away, but neither the venue backdrop nor any of the dragons or enemies load in, and I can't interact with any of the combat options. I'm eventually forced to reload the page in order to progress, which is very frustrating when I lose an entire breath bar.

I'm not experiencing any slow loading as described in the other thread; when the coliseum runs, it runs at a good clip. But the fact that it has frozen entirely nine times it just the past hour is very irritating.
doFoi94.png
I've had the same issue for week or more now. I've cleared my cache multiple times without any effect. I can play for day or two without an issue and then I might get frozen several times in an hour! The freezing happens when loading the next encounter. The loot pop up disappears but nothing else shows up. I have a feeling it has something to do with NotN enemy/enemies/enemy group because it started during NotN. I've seen Crooked hatchet, Vigorous goblet, Poltergeist pile and Living sculpture. I'm not sure if it started when the event started because I didn't grind in coli for the first days. I'm mostly in Mire and haven't noticed the freezing in other venues I've been on briefly (Red Rock Cove, Thunderhead Savannah and Waterway).

I'm using Chrome 87.0.4280.88 and Windows 10 was updated couple days ago so probably the newest.
I've had the same issue for week or more now. I've cleared my cache multiple times without any effect. I can play for day or two without an issue and then I might get frozen several times in an hour! The freezing happens when loading the next encounter. The loot pop up disappears but nothing else shows up. I have a feeling it has something to do with NotN enemy/enemies/enemy group because it started during NotN. I've seen Crooked hatchet, Vigorous goblet, Poltergeist pile and Living sculpture. I'm not sure if it started when the event started because I didn't grind in coli for the first days. I'm mostly in Mire and haven't noticed the freezing in other venues I've been on briefly (Red Rock Cove, Thunderhead Savannah and Waterway).

I'm using Chrome 87.0.4280.88 and Windows 10 was updated couple days ago so probably the newest.
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
just popping in to say this is still relevant, wasn't due to NotN and giving a screenshot. The settings buttons work, but the game itself doesn't [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/288364185836847105/795613851596357652/unknown.png[/img]
just popping in to say this is still relevant, wasn't due to NotN and giving a screenshot. The settings buttons work, but the game itself doesn't
unknown.png
This is happening to me too! It's really annoying to keep losing breath because of constant restarting.
This is happening to me too! It's really annoying to keep losing breath because of constant restarting.
I’m getting this a lot, though usually the enemies load after a bit. Sometimes they don’t load at all, though, and I have to restart. Using Safari on my iPad.
I’m getting this a lot, though usually the enemies load after a bit. Sometimes they don’t load at all, though, and I have to restart. Using Safari on my iPad.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Today I got white screen so often that playing was impossible
Today I got white screen so often that playing was impossible
@Saddi try disabling browser extensions
@Saddi try disabling browser extensions
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
That also happens to me, ESPECIALLY on the Mire ;v; Just for fun I let it sit for thirty minutes in Chrome and sometimes the Coli will take a couple of seconds to load but the Mire NEVER loads. Makes my Mire Flyer more of a Mire Crasher at this point xD
That also happens to me, ESPECIALLY on the Mire ;v; Just for fun I let it sit for thirty minutes in Chrome and sometimes the Coli will take a couple of seconds to load but the Mire NEVER loads. Makes my Mire Flyer more of a Mire Crasher at this point xD
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@bxsmxth clear your browser cache and try disabling all browser extensions
@bxsmxth clear your browser cache and try disabling all browser extensions
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark I've tried both of those things multiple times, and it does not fix the problem
@Ralzakark I've tried both of those things multiple times, and it does not fix the problem
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png