Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | It's A Love Thing (Mate Contest)
1 2 3 4 5
Voting for Meep! She seems perfect.

I would love to be on on the pinglist for the thinglings, too!
Voting for Meep! She seems perfect.

I would love to be on on the pinglist for the thinglings, too!
I vote Meep! Also, could I be added to the pinglist for babies?
I vote Meep! Also, could I be added to the pinglist for babies?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Draculette! I love little bogsneak babies~
Draculette! I love little bogsneak babies~
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Voting for - Draculette: - Your going to end up with some strange mix hatchlings [emoji=coatl happy size=2] but 'Thing' will love them all.
Voting for - Draculette: -

Your going to end up with some strange mix hatchlings but 'Thing' will love them all.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Hmmm I vote for Draculette, she's articulate, intelligent and they would have wild children :D Would love to be on the thinglist just to see how the nest turns out!
Hmmm I vote for Draculette, she's articulate, intelligent and they would have wild children :D Would love to be on the thinglist just to see how the nest turns out!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Definitely voting for Draculette!
Also I wouldn't mind being added to the pinglist for the hatchlings!
Definitely voting for Draculette!
Also I wouldn't mind being added to the pinglist for the hatchlings!
ACOZFAh.png1vAtYxM.pnghLxdQZ3.pngsZShZzW.pngCioCFC3.png
Ooh, all the ladies are interesting~ but I'm far more curious about Meep, she really killed it in that interview!. I'm voting her since it would make her and Thing first-time parents [emoji=familiar heart size=1], they probably would have ugly hatchlings (in an cute kind of way lol). Feel free to add me to the pinglist, even if she doesn't win. ^^
Ooh, all the ladies are interesting~ but I'm far more curious about Meep, she really killed it in that interview!. I'm voting her since it would make her and Thing first-time parents , they probably would have ugly hatchlings (in an cute kind of way lol).

Feel free to add me to the pinglist, even if she doesn't win. ^^
Making a note to myself I am caught up to here.
Making a note to myself I am caught up to here.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
My vote is for Draculette! She seems like she would treat our sweet boy right [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
My vote is for Draculette! She seems like she would treat our sweet boy right
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
Trashfire!! Birch, ya got ALL my votes~ [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [s]If she doesn't get it legit I will cry for her[/s]
Trashfire!! Birch, ya got ALL my votes~ If she doesn't get it legit I will cry for her
PlWSiOL.png
1 2 3 4 5