Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mirrors and the Plague Ancient
1 2 3 4 5
That'd be cool! And tbh I just want the Plague ancient to be something that isn't so grotesque I can't use it, but a Limby Boi would fit perfectly into my Arcane lair XD Going to agree with the concept of extreme body mod tert genes, that would be pretty interesting to see!
That'd be cool! And tbh I just want the Plague ancient to be something that isn't so grotesque I can't use it, but a Limby Boi would fit perfectly into my Arcane lair XD Going to agree with the concept of extreme body mod tert genes, that would be pretty interesting to see!
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sounds potentially like an arachnid dragon (with wings)! With two heads and two tails, maybe it could look like a dragon that evolved along the lines of a whip scorpion. I've seen some criticism of veilspun not being buggy enough, so there's plenty of room for another arthropod-based breed. Although it does sound like it could get very busy very fast even before line-breaking terts get involved... maybe it would have reduced or no wings to make room for more legs.
Sounds potentially like an arachnid dragon (with wings)! With two heads and two tails, maybe it could look like a dragon that evolved along the lines of a whip scorpion. I've seen some criticism of veilspun not being buggy enough, so there's plenty of room for another arthropod-based breed. Although it does sound like it could get very busy very fast even before line-breaking terts get involved... maybe it would have reduced or no wings to make room for more legs.
Lowkey hoping it'll be a filthy tangled mess of a rat king, but with dragons.
Lowkey hoping it'll be a filthy tangled mess of a rat king, but with dragons.
I honestly we get something extremely messed up, like the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls. Or an "undead" dragon, but not quite dead.
Mess with the amount of eyes, organs, concept of a dragon really. Adding more limbs could work for any flight.
The plague ancient should really embody that weird factor.
Also Arcane should get something... exciting.
I honestly we get something extremely messed up, like the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls. Or an "undead" dragon, but not quite dead.
Mess with the amount of eyes, organs, concept of a dragon really. Adding more limbs could work for any flight.
The plague ancient should really embody that weird factor.
Also Arcane should get something... exciting.
IfCmPpP.png
i hope they get capsule, but we can see the organs through the capsule.
i hope they get capsule, but we can see the organs through the capsule.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I would love if the Plague ancient looked like those conjoined baby cows, the ones with two heads and three eyes? Like where the middle eye is jointly shared between them? And they had, like, an uneven number of wings or a super asymmetric design! It'd be AWESOME to see the devs run with multiple limbs and different types of symmetry :3 With genes that add, like, boils and extra teeth (like Keel/Thorns but better) and exposed bones and transparent see-throughs to their guts! Real Plague-y stuff! Something like Gnarlhorns would also fit well with any Plague ancient as well, I feel.
I would love if the Plague ancient looked like those conjoined baby cows, the ones with two heads and three eyes? Like where the middle eye is jointly shared between them? And they had, like, an uneven number of wings or a super asymmetric design! It'd be AWESOME to see the devs run with multiple limbs and different types of symmetry :3 With genes that add, like, boils and extra teeth (like Keel/Thorns but better) and exposed bones and transparent see-throughs to their guts! Real Plague-y stuff! Something like Gnarlhorns would also fit well with any Plague ancient as well, I feel.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
B3DEGvb_d.png
masculine titles only please!

• he/him/his
• sir/mister
• bro/dude/guy/man

thank you!

wishlistdream dragonsart dump
[center]Consider,,,,,, two mouths!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783837040739090443/797717670287245322/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [size=2][s]excuse the very rough mockup,,,[/s][/size]
Consider,,,,,, two mouths!!

Untitled_Artwork.png
excuse the very rough mockup,,,
Untitled_Artwork.png
[quote name="KeirAutomaton" date="2021-01-10 12:23:30" ] [center]Consider,,,,,, two mouths!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783837040739090443/797717670287245322/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [size=2][s]excuse the very rough mockup,,,[/s][/size] [/quote] Perfect for those times when you wanna feast on the corpses of your fallen enemies and sing creepy tunes to frighten the survivors at the same time!
Quote:

Untitled_Artwork.png
Perfect for those times when you wanna feast on the corpses of your fallen enemies and sing creepy tunes to frighten the survivors at the same time!
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
[quote name="KeirAutomaton" date="2021-01-10 12:23:30" ] [center]Consider,,,,,, two mouths!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783837040739090443/797717670287245322/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [size=2][s]excuse the very rough mockup,,,[/s][/size] [/quote] This... this is beautiful
Quote:

Untitled_Artwork.png

This... this is beautiful
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I think it would be a lot of fun to have a tert that randomly adds extra heads or limbs or tails or wings. I know a lot of people would complain about not getting the one they want on the first try, but I would love to try out chaotic random extra body parts.
I think it would be a lot of fun to have a tert that randomly adds extra heads or limbs or tails or wings. I know a lot of people would complain about not getting the one they want on the first try, but I would love to try out chaotic random extra body parts.
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
1 2 3 4 5