Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 117 118
Okay, I have a question:
How and why is Underlust!Sans (or really, ANY Underlust character, but mainly the Sans) considered a bean
I need an explanation
Okay, I have a question:
How and why is Underlust!Sans (or really, ANY Underlust character, but mainly the Sans) considered a bean
I need an explanation
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-08 15:25:51" ] would anyone like a circuit mirror [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66488701][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/664888/66488701.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66488702][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/664888/66488703.png[/img][/url] [/quote] unrelated but would anyone like one
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-08 15:25:51:
would anyone like a circuit mirror
66488701.png66488703.png
unrelated but
would anyone like one

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I would, but I need lair space for a couple of dragons that people are holding for me already ;-;
Perhaps if they're still there afterwards though, I'll take one
I would, but I need lair space for a couple of dragons that people are holding for me already ;-;
Perhaps if they're still there afterwards though, I'll take one
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-01-08 15:42:23" ] Okay, I have a question: How and why is Underlust!Sans (or really, ANY Underlust character, but mainly the Sans) considered a bean I need an explanation [/quote] Much like a lot of AUs, esp the more well-known ones, it really depends on the interpretation! Like with Underfell - some people make them legit terrible people, vulgar and violent and etc. Some people make them traumatized due to long years of being exposed to violence and suffering. With Underlust, some people make them uhhh creepy and annoying and h*r*y out of their mind and disrespectful, etc. But some people make the characters be actually really nice people, who are soft and respectful and understanding, but simply very h*r*y/s*xu*lly educated and positive (whether that is their character, or is also due to being exposed to long years of bad stuff and thus are conditioned to be like that). It's generally that second interpretation that is considered baby, or really nice, or "poor beans", etc. Hope this answered your question! (I censored some of the words with numbers because I don't know what will be blocked by FR xD) (Edit: Re-censored words with stars)
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-01-08 15:42:23:
Okay, I have a question:
I need an explanation

Much like a lot of AUs, esp the more well-known ones, it really depends on the interpretation!
Like with Underfell - some people make them legit terrible people, vulgar and violent and etc. Some people make them traumatized due to long years of being exposed to violence and suffering.

With Underlust, some people make them uhhh creepy and annoying and h*r*y out of their mind and disrespectful, etc. But some people make the characters be actually really nice people, who are soft and respectful and understanding, but simply very h*r*y/s*xu*lly educated and positive (whether that is their character, or is also due to being exposed to long years of bad stuff and thus are conditioned to be like that). It's generally that second interpretation that is considered baby, or really nice, or "poor beans", etc.
Hope this answered your question!
(I censored some of the words with numbers because I don't know what will be blocked by FR xD)
(Edit: Re-censored words with stars)
Hi! I'm DaFlangstLairde!
Call me Vergilius, Fluffy, or any nickname you'd like
He/they
Alright, that makes sense-
Though Under-t-4-!-l most likely has no good interpretations, for obvious reasons.
Though Under-t-4-!-l most likely has no good interpretations, for obvious reasons.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-01-09 09:35:42" ] Alright, that makes sense- Though Under-t-4-!-l most likely has no good interpretations, for obvious reasons. [/quote] Yeah xD That name was specifically created for Rule 34 Actually, I heard it was Toby Fox himself who made the name?? Because he wanted to make the separation between the usually fanart and the Rule 34?? Which, if that's true, I think is really cool
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-01-09 09:35:42:
Yeah xD
That name was specifically created for Rule 34
Actually, I heard it was Toby Fox himself who made the name?? Because he wanted to make the separation between the usually fanart and the Rule 34?? Which, if that's true, I think is really cool
Hi! I'm DaFlangstLairde!
Call me Vergilius, Fluffy, or any nickname you'd like
He/they
Fascinating
Fascinating
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
censoring bad words with numbers is against the rules actually

not to be mean but its "avoiding censorship" or smth
censoring bad words with numbers is against the rules actually

not to be mean but its "avoiding censorship" or smth

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Oh
Oh
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
I may not have played Undertale
I may not have played Deltarune
I MAY NOT KNOW WHAT LIGHTNERS AND DARKNERS ARE
But I'll be shaded if I don't loaf Sans
HE'S JUST SO PRECIOUS

(Honestly Papyrus lowkey scares me
Also, were the characters named after the fonts or the fonts named after the characters)
I may not have played Undertale
I may not have played Deltarune
I MAY NOT KNOW WHAT LIGHTNERS AND DARKNERS ARE
But I'll be shaded if I don't loaf Sans
HE'S JUST SO PRECIOUS

(Honestly Papyrus lowkey scares me
Also, were the characters named after the fonts or the fonts named after the characters)
Subscribe
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 117 118