Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Able, the world's favorite banescail...
1 2 3 4 5 6
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60434548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604346/60434548_350.png[/img][/url] My little banescale here is freaking famous. If you make a fan club for her, I won't be surprised, but give me a link to the club so I can track how many fans Able has. Oh, and if you make art of Able and post it in this thread I will put the art in Able's bio and reference you. Then you'll be famous with Able. Oh, and you don't have to but if you post on this thread it would be [i]very[/i] appreciated. Number of likes: 257
60434548_350.png
My little banescale here is freaking famous. If you make a fan club for her, I won't be surprised, but give me a link to the club so I can track how many fans Able has. Oh, and if you make art of Able and post it in this thread I will put the art in Able's bio and reference you. Then you'll be famous with Able. Oh, and you don't have to but if you post on this thread it would be very appreciated.
Number of likes: 257
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
Things I Need to do with Able:
- (maby) get a primal vial
- get lore for Able
- get art for Able
- Get a background that fits Able
Things I Need to do with Able:
- (maby) get a primal vial
- get lore for Able
- get art for Able
- Get a background that fits Able
My guess is that she's an X/X/X with wraith tert that makes it neat, but the accent is what makes it just REALLY NICE because the purple in that accent goes super well with the pearl coloring of your derg.

Very pleasing to the eye, overall.
My guess is that she's an X/X/X with wraith tert that makes it neat, but the accent is what makes it just REALLY NICE because the purple in that accent goes super well with the pearl coloring of your derg.

Very pleasing to the eye, overall.
huh... weird, Able is just a daycare worker with no lore but "Everyone likes her." btw I like your profile picture @KnightEnchanter
huh... weird, Able is just a daycare worker with no lore but "Everyone likes her." btw I like your profile picture @KnightEnchanter
I have a weakness for Banescales ngl (They have their own tab and minor lore going on kinda) and I can say with certainty that Able is a really pretty dragon and that accent looks magnificent on her!! ^-^
I have a weakness for Banescales ngl (They have their own tab and minor lore going on kinda) and I can say with certainty that Able is a really pretty dragon and that accent looks magnificent on her!! ^-^
gpn2ZLT.png
Hehe! Now Able has 26 likes!
Hehe! Now Able has 26 likes!
Oh wow, now Able has 32 likes. How is she so popular???
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-01-14 07:21:56" ] Oh wow, now Able has 32 likes. How is she so popular??? [/quote] Because she's freaking gorgeous
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-01-14 07:21:56:
Because she's freaking gorgeous
PFU56VO.png
41 likes now! I think Able is getting famous...
41 likes now! I think Able is getting famous...
so pretty! the contrast of the bright gold to the paler violets is v chef's kiss
so pretty! the contrast of the bright gold to the paler violets is v chef's kiss
DRAGONS !
1 2 3 4 5 6