Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed] Free Dragon Paintings!
1 2
@EleanoraOfTheSky Your painting has been completed! Thank you so much for requesting, I had fun painting your pretty Banescale! If you'd ever like more art in the future be sure to check out my art shop - but for now, here's the finished piece :) [img]https://i.ibb.co/XxtDbLt/FRrq1.png[/img]
@EleanoraOfTheSky

Your painting has been completed! Thank you so much for requesting, I had fun painting your pretty Banescale! If you'd ever like more art in the future be sure to check out my art shop - but for now, here's the finished piece :)

FRrq1.png
Rw7uKRS.pngJ7D1quC.png HSWqWgZ.png
KRcB6uC.png
you can call me Bou. i'm not always active but i make sure to check everything.
tumblr_inline_o23jfr5pNb1r3lvtf_500.png
@Doryu Dang, that was quick! Thank you so much, she looks great ^^ If you do put these on your shop, I'll save up for a couple more I have in mind!
@Doryu Dang, that was quick! Thank you so much, she looks great ^^ If you do put these on your shop, I'll save up for a couple more I have in mind!
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@Doryu

Thats fine! No need the apparel!
@Doryu

Thats fine! No need the apparel!
sun-divider.png
@SpearTheDemon Your painting is finished, I hope you enjoy! Your dragons are super pretty and I had a lot of fun painting the one you picked! [img]https://i.ibb.co/r7c0hdC/Frrq2.png[/img]
@SpearTheDemon

Your painting is finished, I hope you enjoy! Your dragons are super pretty and I had a lot of fun painting the one you picked!

Frrq2.png
Rw7uKRS.pngJ7D1quC.png HSWqWgZ.png
KRcB6uC.png
you can call me Bou. i'm not always active but i make sure to check everything.
tumblr_inline_o23jfr5pNb1r3lvtf_500.png
@Doryu Thank you so much, it's amazing! Have a great day! :D
@Doryu Thank you so much, it's amazing! Have a great day! :D

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
1 2