Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily snake!
1 2 3 4 5 6
cute
cute
Yo yo = yoyo
!! i'd love to be pinged whenever you post about basilisk as well ;w;
!! i'd love to be pinged whenever you post about basilisk as well ;w;
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
Day 5
Unfortunately there is no pictures today, I was pretty busy all day. I’m sorry! I’m not going to ping people today because obviously there’s basically nothing to be pinged about.
Bassi is still a good boy! He used the bathroom this morning, my sister had to dig around and find it so that she could clean it up. She wanted to take him out again, but I had advised against it. (I.. don’t think she listened.)

I had to go to school and she stayed home today so that’s mostly the reason as to why I don’t think she listened.
Day 5
Unfortunately there is no pictures today, I was pretty busy all day. I’m sorry! I’m not going to ping people today because obviously there’s basically nothing to be pinged about.
Bassi is still a good boy! He used the bathroom this morning, my sister had to dig around and find it so that she could clean it up. She wanted to take him out again, but I had advised against it. (I.. don’t think she listened.)

I had to go to school and she stayed home today so that’s mostly the reason as to why I don’t think she listened.
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
Day 6: augh sorry this one is late- I was very distracted with schoolwork. (Last day of the quarter, lotsa stuff to hand in.) Bassi was very active today. Like, I could walk in at any given time and see him moving around. My sister let me hold him, and at first I just couldn’t hold him- I’d hyperventilate and make her take him back. But now I’m getting used to the feeling. I’ll never ... quite like the feeling of the tightening and loosening, but he’s not my snake so. I think he’s gotten slightly bigger than before- A quick note: he likes to go up your sleeves and he’s difficult to get out. And Jacksepticeye is his favorite YouTuber. If you gently pet his back, it’s like a ‘turn off’ button. He freezes and holds really still. I’m not sure if that’s him being scared or him liking it. He doesn’t like his face being pet but that’s understandable. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/689627147752702038/797347330118385664/6BECE03D-A235-480E-AB29-DEC4A4B9EFDD.jpeg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/689627147752702038/797347348484980766/F5D43094-BD6A-4CDE-A8ED-4181ECDCEC07.jpeg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/689627147752702038/797347362351743027/CEF26F93-C5CA-49A5-8D1A-6691AEA3177E.jpeg[/img] @BreezingWinds @XenonNyte @Withstand @Howzat @SpicySkull @blackberrytart @zihui
Day 6: augh sorry this one is late- I was very distracted with schoolwork. (Last day of the quarter, lotsa stuff to hand in.) Bassi was very active today. Like, I could walk in at any given time and see him moving around. My sister let me hold him, and at first I just couldn’t hold him- I’d hyperventilate and make her take him back. But now I’m getting used to the feeling. I’ll never ... quite like the feeling of the tightening and loosening, but he’s not my snake so.
I think he’s gotten slightly bigger than before-

A quick note: he likes to go up your sleeves and he’s difficult to get out. And Jacksepticeye is his favorite YouTuber. If you gently pet his back, it’s like a ‘turn off’ button. He freezes and holds really still. I’m not sure if that’s him being scared or him liking it. He doesn’t like his face being pet but that’s understandable.

6BECE03D-A235-480E-AB29-DEC4A4B9EFDD.jpeg

F5D43094-BD6A-4CDE-A8ED-4181ECDCEC07.jpeg

CEF26F93-C5CA-49A5-8D1A-6691AEA3177E.jpeg

@BreezingWinds
@XenonNyte
@Withstand
@Howzat
@SpicySkull
@blackberrytart
@zihui
Freezing can be a fear thing. Just don't boop his head, and he'll get used to it. As far as I understand it, and have experienced, snakes can't really form bonds like other animals but they certainly can grow accustomed to your presence and behaviors.
Freezing can be a fear thing. Just don't boop his head, and he'll get used to it. As far as I understand it, and have experienced, snakes can't really form bonds like other animals but they certainly can grow accustomed to your presence and behaviors.
Yeah, snakes and most reptiles are much more simple thinkers than a cat or dog who can actually bond with their owner. The snake will def eventually be like "oh not predator" and will grow used to touches! But a lot of snakes are very head shy so yeah.

Also don't stress yourself to update us!! Your school is important and while I adore this kiddo, your mental health is more important!
Yeah, snakes and most reptiles are much more simple thinkers than a cat or dog who can actually bond with their owner. The snake will def eventually be like "oh not predator" and will grow used to touches! But a lot of snakes are very head shy so yeah.

Also don't stress yourself to update us!! Your school is important and while I adore this kiddo, your mental health is more important!
5OZS7SI.png f53bf126-673f-11eb-bf1c-f573c4f46667.gif
aesq82D.gif
It took a while for mine to get used to petting, she would ball up every time I touched her or her head. Now she's completely fine with being touched! I feel as though ether I got a really nice snake or she actually bonded with me. Geckos can be bonded with as well! My crestie will run up to the edge on the cage when he sees me and will follow my hand!
It took a while for mine to get used to petting, she would ball up every time I touched her or her head. Now she's completely fine with being touched! I feel as though ether I got a really nice snake or she actually bonded with me. Geckos can be bonded with as well! My crestie will run up to the edge on the cage when he sees me and will follow my hand!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
[quote name="BladeMorality" date="2021-01-08 22:19:56" ] Jacksepticeye is his favorite YouTuber. [/quote] tell me more
BladeMorality wrote on 2021-01-08 22:19:56:
Jacksepticeye is his favorite YouTuber.
tell me more
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Pinglist please! I want my daily dose of snek!
Pinglist please! I want my daily dose of snek!
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
Day 7: Had a slight panic this morning, my sister set him down on her table and then she dropped something and he vanished. she got scared that he’d somehow gotten onto the floor and hurried away. She ran into my room and woke me up in a panic and I found him curled up in a ball on the far side of her vanity. Poor thing got scared when she dropped the thing. We put him back into his thing again and left him alone for a while. So that he could recover from that. Today my sister’s friend came over and she brought him out for that. I made them wash their hands before they did anything with him. After the meet n greet was over, they put him back into his home. Yesterday I said “Jacksepticeye is his favorite YouTuber” my sister sits in front of the computer and watches YouTube with him. Any other YouTuber and he”s wiggling around and not looking at the screen, but as soon as he comes on, Bassi stops in his tracks and turns to the screen. I honestly don’t know why exactly, because surely he doesn’t understand us at all and the screen is weird. Maybe it’s just the noise and the colors. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/689627147752702038/797565534785896478/179ED433-93D6-4631-AC51-85B131264FD0.jpeg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/689627147752702038/797565540331159582/FE9E0357-BA11-42BC-BB0E-0889D9ED4B6E.jpeg[/img] Another note: I really like doing this, schoolwork isn’t a problem at all. Thank you for your concern! @BreezingWinds @XenonNyte @Withstand @Howzat @SpicySkull @blackberrytart @zihui @TundraKitsune
Day 7:
Had a slight panic this morning, my sister set him down on her table and then she dropped something and he vanished. she got scared that he’d somehow gotten onto the floor and hurried away. She ran into my room and woke me up in a panic and I found him curled up in a ball on the far side of her vanity. Poor thing got scared when she dropped the thing. We put him back into his thing again and left him alone for a while. So that he could recover from that.
Today my sister’s friend came over and she brought him out for that. I made them wash their hands before they did anything with him. After the meet n greet was over, they put him back into his home.

Yesterday I said “Jacksepticeye is his favorite YouTuber” my sister sits in front of the computer and watches YouTube with him. Any other YouTuber and he”s wiggling around and not looking at the screen, but as soon as he comes on, Bassi stops in his tracks and turns to the screen. I honestly don’t know why exactly, because surely he doesn’t understand us at all and the screen is weird. Maybe it’s just the noise and the colors.
179ED433-93D6-4631-AC51-85B131264FD0.jpeg

FE9E0357-BA11-42BC-BB0E-0889D9ED4B6E.jpeg

Another note: I really like doing this, schoolwork isn’t a problem at all. Thank you for your concern!

@BreezingWinds
@XenonNyte
@Withstand
@Howzat
@SpicySkull
@blackberrytart
@zihui
@TundraKitsune
1 2 3 4 5 6