Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Notn is over but-- w8ing 4 next update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm excited to see any new updates come
I'm excited to see any new updates come
Same! I'm super curious to see what we'll get next, I hope it will come soon! Even if it's just something smaller like some new familiars (which... probably won't happen right after notn lol)
Same! I'm super curious to see what we'll get next, I hope it will come soon! Even if it's just something smaller like some new familiars (which... probably won't happen right after notn lol)
jCVhFoZ.gif
anything! I always love seeing new things, so anything would be very nice!
anything! I always love seeing new things, so anything would be very nice!
+2 FR time
he/they
PVP! New battlestones maybe? Actually being able to make tank/mage builds work would be nice too! I'm a big fan of competition in games so just to think that FR would have a PVP mode..
it probably won't be the first update of the year tho but a girl can dream!
PVP! New battlestones maybe? Actually being able to make tank/mage builds work would be nice too! I'm a big fan of competition in games so just to think that FR would have a PVP mode..
it probably won't be the first update of the year tho but a girl can dream!
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
More scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uCR5SCW.png
color expac 2 I can dream lol

More scenes tbh. I want to use them more but the pool still feels so limited. Maybe another Fiona set.
color expac 2 I can dream lol

More scenes tbh. I want to use them more but the pool still feels so limited. Maybe another Fiona set.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[center]i want new swap skins [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] i don't always stay super up-to-date on everything, are there even going to be new swap skins, or some kind of timeframe of when we would get new ones? if it's gonna happen, i hope it does soon...[/center]
i want new swap skins
i don't always stay super up-to-date on everything, are there even going to be new swap skins, or some kind of timeframe of when we would get new ones? if it's gonna happen, i hope it does soon...
can we get a bamboo falls update please
can we get a bamboo falls update please
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Probably going to be new apparel/apparel recolors and more Fiona recolors for January.
Probably going to be new apparel/apparel recolors and more Fiona recolors for January.
[quote name="elfin" date="2021-01-06 14:04:49" ] *sobs quietly* map... please... [/quote]
elfin wrote on 2021-01-06 14:04:49:
*sobs quietly*

map... please...
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8