Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me something good about 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2021-01-05 04:51:11" ] I played a lot of cool games. [/quote] and a lot of more cool games got announced
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2021-01-05 04:51:11:
I played a lot of cool games.
and a lot of more cool games got announced
I became a college graduate! It was a weird final semester, but dangit, I finished it!
I became a college graduate! It was a weird final semester, but dangit, I finished it!
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@saccharine
Ooooh boy!! I love snakes! I've had my first for a little over a year now. What species do you have??
@saccharine
Ooooh boy!! I love snakes! I've had my first for a little over a year now. What species do you have??
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
@Doodlewolf The one I'm referring to in particular is an eastern indigo!

(Then I also own a ball python, corn snake, california kingsnake, honduran milksnake, bullsnake, and dumeril's boa. Should be adding a blood python and maybe blacktail cribo this year too...)
@Doodlewolf The one I'm referring to in particular is an eastern indigo!

(Then I also own a ball python, corn snake, california kingsnake, honduran milksnake, bullsnake, and dumeril's boa. Should be adding a blood python and maybe blacktail cribo this year too...)
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
@saccharine
wow! You have quite the incredible collection! Eastern indigos are stunning...that's awesome you got to have one!!
Mine's a ball python. I don't know much about other snake morphs, but I got really into the whole ball python morph stuff. May I ask what morph yours is?
@saccharine
wow! You have quite the incredible collection! Eastern indigos are stunning...that's awesome you got to have one!!
Mine's a ball python. I don't know much about other snake morphs, but I got really into the whole ball python morph stuff. May I ask what morph yours is?
MjGrvM9.png

7XI1FUO.png
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
@Doodlewolf She's just a normal, nothing too exciting! BPs are cute so I'll always have one or two around, but colubrids are more my style so I'm not super into BP morphs.
@Doodlewolf She's just a normal, nothing too exciting! BPs are cute so I'll always have one or two around, but colubrids are more my style so I'm not super into BP morphs.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
@saccharine
Aaa that makes sense! And normals are just as adorable as any old "fancy morph", so I'm sure she's gorgeous:)
@saccharine
Aaa that makes sense! And normals are just as adorable as any old "fancy morph", so I'm sure she's gorgeous:)
MjGrvM9.png

7XI1FUO.png
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png

Hmm
I have to say 2020 was actually one of the best years of my life. Don't @ me, but it was.
While yes, I had to spend my birthday doing nothing at home (march bday haha), I got some nice presents and enjoyed the quiet.

Last year was definitely hectic, and I lost a cool job but gained another one! I think my best parts of the year were:

-Starting on learning languages (Russian and Welsh in particular)
-Staring D&D campaigns
-Achieving 2nd place on the leaderboard in Gems of War for a short time (It came out on Switch on my birthday so I immediately installed it and got to playing :p)
-Getting all sprites from a friend (and then ofc selling them xD)

Yeah just a lot :p

Hmm
I have to say 2020 was actually one of the best years of my life. Don't @ me, but it was.
While yes, I had to spend my birthday doing nothing at home (march bday haha), I got some nice presents and enjoyed the quiet.

Last year was definitely hectic, and I lost a cool job but gained another one! I think my best parts of the year were:

-Starting on learning languages (Russian and Welsh in particular)
-Staring D&D campaigns
-Achieving 2nd place on the leaderboard in Gems of War for a short time (It came out on Switch on my birthday so I immediately installed it and got to playing :p)
-Getting all sprites from a friend (and then ofc selling them xD)

Yeah just a lot :p
Put in my two week notice at my job! I'd been thinking of quitting for a while, but some pandemic-and-boss-related stuff finally gave me a good reason to leave.

I also made internet friends for the first time!! Through Animal Crossing New Horizons on tumblr, it's been really nice. Also made some new work friends I hope to keep in touch with!

Also @Purah I have a March birthday too, my city shut down two days after it xD
Put in my two week notice at my job! I'd been thinking of quitting for a while, but some pandemic-and-boss-related stuff finally gave me a good reason to leave.

I also made internet friends for the first time!! Through Animal Crossing New Horizons on tumblr, it's been really nice. Also made some new work friends I hope to keep in touch with!

Also @Purah I have a March birthday too, my city shut down two days after it xD
she/her | 27 | PST | back to FR after a long time away!
i started working out and lost quite a bit of weight! i wanted to get stronger and be less sedentary, and i can happily say that despite sheltering at home as much as possible, i've done that. :")
i started working out and lost quite a bit of weight! i wanted to get stronger and be less sedentary, and i can happily say that despite sheltering at home as much as possible, i've done that. :")
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7