Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 1 off triple g1s + XYY radio [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5
Ldp please! (:
Ldp please! (:
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
SB on the blood/sang/blood
SB on the blood/sang/blood
SB on Crocodile/Crocodile/Spring and LDP
If you allow, I'll ask @zhuzhujun to be my proxy bidder and bids on behalf of me cuz I probably won't be actively online for the next week (will be online to do the payment say if my proxy bidder won the dragon for me :)
SB on Crocodile/Crocodile/Spring and LDP
If you allow, I'll ask @zhuzhujun to be my proxy bidder and bids on behalf of me cuz I probably won't be actively online for the next week (will be online to do the payment say if my proxy bidder won the dragon for me :)
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
@menghuancat yes of course, it does not matter to us! (not like there is any way to know, people buy dragons to gift all the time) and its no big deal :)
got you down!
@menghuancat yes of course, it does not matter to us! (not like there is any way to know, people buy dragons to gift all the time) and its no big deal :)
got you down!
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless
Thank you! I'll ask him to make a post here a bit later to declare he's doing proxy bidding for me, he's just a little busy right now :)
@Reckless
Thank you! I'll ask him to make a post here a bit later to declare he's doing proxy bidding for me, he's just a little busy right now :)
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
LDP just to follow end please : 3
LDP just to follow end please : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
ldp :)
ldp :)
LDP plz =D

Also confirming that I'll be the proxy bidder for @/menghuancat in the following days till the end
LDP plz =D

Also confirming that I'll be the proxy bidder for @/menghuancat in the following days till the end
Ldp please :)
Ldp please :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
SB for the Silver/Radio/Radio!
SB for the Silver/Radio/Radio!
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png