Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Far Removed(OOC)(open)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that you don’t have to wait for me to continue the rp since I haven’t enter Luca yet and idk when I’ll be able to. I’m struggling to write something for him and don’t wanna kill the rp because of it :0 (for now we’ll just say he’s with his family)

That is if it’s okay that I stick around quietly even if I’m not 100% involved in the rp at the moment ;v;?
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that you don’t have to wait for me to continue the rp since I haven’t enter Luca yet and idk when I’ll be able to. I’m struggling to write something for him and don’t wanna kill the rp because of it :0 (for now we’ll just say he’s with his family)

That is if it’s okay that I stick around quietly even if I’m not 100% involved in the rp at the moment ;v;?
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Its perfectly ok Shim! You can take a break for as long as you need
Its perfectly ok Shim! You can take a break for as long as you need
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Hhhh I've been having the same problem but OK i think I have an idea to make Juno's scene involve Luca so he can have something to do, if you're cool with that shimmy
Hhhh I've been having the same problem but OK i think I have an idea to make Juno's scene involve Luca so he can have something to do, if you're cool with that shimmy
Thx Sunny

@/Mocha

Go for it! I’m a bit ???? rn so definitely open to your idea— maybe it’ll get the writer juice flowing
Thx Sunny

@/Mocha

Go for it! I’m a bit ???? rn so definitely open to your idea— maybe it’ll get the writer juice flowing
I'm sorry. I've meant to post, really. My mind just hasn't been here. My cat has been really sick and got diagnosed positive with FIV and I'm floored, shes only a little older than a year and my everything. I've been scared and sad and haven't had the energy emotionally for anything in between all the tears.

I'll try and get a post up as soon as I can but please bare with me, irl is just terrible rn and I'm sorry
I'm sorry. I've meant to post, really. My mind just hasn't been here. My cat has been really sick and got diagnosed positive with FIV and I'm floored, shes only a little older than a year and my everything. I've been scared and sad and haven't had the energy emotionally for anything in between all the tears.

I'll try and get a post up as soon as I can but please bare with me, irl is just terrible rn and I'm sorry
No worries Mocha! Of course no rush, always deal with real life first and take as much time as you need! I hope for the best for you and your kitty, but I know things are uncertain when it comes to situations like that :<
No worries Mocha! Of course no rush, always deal with real life first and take as much time as you need! I hope for the best for you and your kitty, but I know things are uncertain when it comes to situations like that :<
Sorry about bein missin for so long everybody, I had to work on the insulation in my attic. Its old and the original builders decided newspaper was the best choice, and there were birds nests everywhere(Did find a nearly whole egg tho), and this fine black dust was just everywhere, so it took a while. I should be able to post tomorrow!
Sorry about bein missin for so long everybody, I had to work on the insulation in my attic. Its old and the original builders decided newspaper was the best choice, and there were birds nests everywhere(Did find a nearly whole egg tho), and this fine black dust was just everywhere, so it took a while. I should be able to post tomorrow!
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
We're back in business? Finally :3
We're back in business? Finally :3

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Hey guys sorry I haven’t been active. I had finals and then some IRL things came up but I am here and will get a post up :)
Hey guys sorry I haven’t been active. I had finals and then some IRL things came up but I am here and will get a post up :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I think I'm all caught up on posts for Michael and Cat at least?
Happy late new year, by the way xD
I think I'm all caught up on posts for Michael and Cat at least?
Happy late new year, by the way xD

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29