Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favourite anime!
1 2 3 4
i love anime i love banana fish but its really sad so dont watch it if u arent ready for the biggest ride of ur life I'm talking tears every second just when you think you've reached a dead end it drives into the wall pushing further than humanity or animatedly possible I'm talking all your body liquid going into push for more tears till you are drained and seeing the white light I'm talking this is sad sad stuff. erm i also like death note but everyone does but you should watch it its good and fun.
i love anime i love banana fish but its really sad so dont watch it if u arent ready for the biggest ride of ur life I'm talking tears every second just when you think you've reached a dead end it drives into the wall pushing further than humanity or animatedly possible I'm talking all your body liquid going into push for more tears till you are drained and seeing the white light I'm talking this is sad sad stuff. erm i also like death note but everyone does but you should watch it its good and fun.
I know it's pretty "basic", but I can and will go on about My Hero Academia for literally ever. It's??? So good??
I live for realistic and complex characters, relationships and reactions, and thos show does that perfectly. Even the villains you're supposed to hate you end up at least feeling sympathy for, and you end up disliking some of the "good guys" because just because they're on the hero side does not neccesarily mean they're good people. The show revolves around the idea that nothing is black and white, everything is just different shades of grey. Every character on every side has real motives, real aims, real feelings. It's a beautiful tapestry of humanity.

Ok I'll shut up nobody wants to hear me rant about character development for 10 years lmao
I know it's pretty "basic", but I can and will go on about My Hero Academia for literally ever. It's??? So good??
I live for realistic and complex characters, relationships and reactions, and thos show does that perfectly. Even the villains you're supposed to hate you end up at least feeling sympathy for, and you end up disliking some of the "good guys" because just because they're on the hero side does not neccesarily mean they're good people. The show revolves around the idea that nothing is black and white, everything is just different shades of grey. Every character on every side has real motives, real aims, real feelings. It's a beautiful tapestry of humanity.

Ok I'll shut up nobody wants to hear me rant about character development for 10 years lmao
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Madoka magica and soul eater are probably my favorite, based on aesthetics alone. I LOVE the witches in Madoka SO MUCH. the papercut style is just SO good. SE's style and general ~halloween~ vibes has my heart. I wish it had less fanservice for its humor, though :/

beastars and brand new animal are also up there!
Madoka magica and soul eater are probably my favorite, based on aesthetics alone. I LOVE the witches in Madoka SO MUCH. the papercut style is just SO good. SE's style and general ~halloween~ vibes has my heart. I wish it had less fanservice for its humor, though :/

beastars and brand new animal are also up there!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Haikyuu and Assassination Classroom are probably my favs so far!

Assassination Classroom really had an interesting storyline and it really tugged at my heartstrings. The ending made me feel empty for some time after though...

Haikyuu has inspired me to look beyond the world of Track and Field and try other sports. (Found out I'm terrible at Volleyball lol :) )

Last but not least...
A silent voice. The manga really had a ride with my emotions. It was also an important reminder that actions speak louder than words. It touched ever so beautifully on a topic that affects so many people worldwide. It was really... something else!
Haikyuu and Assassination Classroom are probably my favs so far!

Assassination Classroom really had an interesting storyline and it really tugged at my heartstrings. The ending made me feel empty for some time after though...

Haikyuu has inspired me to look beyond the world of Track and Field and try other sports. (Found out I'm terrible at Volleyball lol :) )

Last but not least...
A silent voice. The manga really had a ride with my emotions. It was also an important reminder that actions speak louder than words. It touched ever so beautifully on a topic that affects so many people worldwide. It was really... something else!
I haven't been on here in a while...
Fullmetal Alchemist, Mob Psycho 100 and Natsume’s Book of Friends are my top favorites
Fullmetal Alchemist, Mob Psycho 100 and Natsume’s Book of Friends are my top favorites
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
1 2 3 4