Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A]FIRST Dragon of 2021 [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5
I’m a bit confused... kg stands for thousand gems, so the bid was at 14,000 gems, not treasure. Did you mean 20,000 treasure, or 20,000 gems? Just figured I’d ask for clarification.

@StellaStar643
I’m a bit confused... kg stands for thousand gems, so the bid was at 14,000 gems, not treasure. Did you mean 20,000 treasure, or 20,000 gems? Just figured I’d ask for clarification.

@StellaStar643
@StellaStar643 It's okay, mistakes happen. Unfortunately, 20kt is below @DragonNMR's bid of 14,000gems, I'm afraid. With my ratio, 1 gem is worth 1,300 treasure.
@StellaStar643 It's okay, mistakes happen. Unfortunately, 20kt is below @DragonNMR's bid of 14,000gems, I'm afraid. With my ratio, 1 gem is worth 1,300 treasure.
@Aeraki @LaDjanny ok, so i messed up, I didn't realize everyone was bidding in gems, not treasure. I deleted my messages, since i didn't realise what was going on. Im so sorry for the confusion, and good luck getting the dragon everybody!!
@Aeraki @LaDjanny ok, so i messed up, I didn't realize everyone was bidding in gems, not treasure. I deleted my messages, since i didn't realise what was going on. Im so sorry for the confusion, and good luck getting the dragon everybody!!
@StellaStar643 it's okay. I probably should have been on it a bit sooner, too.

@Aeraki @DragonNMR
The current highest bid is 14kg by @DragonNMR . Sorry for the confusion and the inconvenience!
@StellaStar643 it's okay. I probably should have been on it a bit sooner, too.

@Aeraki @DragonNMR
The current highest bid is 14kg by @DragonNMR . Sorry for the confusion and the inconvenience!
no problem!

@LaDjanny @DragonNMR
14.5kg
no problem!

@LaDjanny @DragonNMR
14.5kg
ooohhhh ldp please!!
ooohhhh ldp please!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
ldp please^-^
ldp please^-^
@LaDjanny LDP please!
@LaDjanny LDP please!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@Aeraki @LaDjanny

15kg
@Aeraki @LaDjanny

15kg
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
Ldp please :3
Ldp please :3
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
1 2 3 4 5