Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Amphinoodles V.2 || closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31
@Laeyein I was wondering! No worries, pinglist is good ^^
@Laeyein I was wondering! No worries, pinglist is good ^^
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@Laeyein

I see an open slot for USD, can I claim it? :D And can I just say, I am absolutely in love with my Noodle, oh my god, you did such a great job with that accent, I love love love love love it!

(I'm too sleepy to figure out which Spiral I want amphinoodled, but if it's okay for me to place an order, I'll do it tomorrow and you can tell me how much to send you) :)
@Laeyein

I see an open slot for USD, can I claim it? :D And can I just say, I am absolutely in love with my Noodle, oh my god, you did such a great job with that accent, I love love love love love it!

(I'm too sleepy to figure out which Spiral I want amphinoodled, but if it's okay for me to place an order, I'll do it tomorrow and you can tell me how much to send you) :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel yes ofc!! go sleep lol, ill mark you down for a slot and you can let me know the specifics tomorrow! :D
@Arianethel yes ofc!! go sleep lol, ill mark you down for a slot and you can let me know the specifics tomorrow! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Well, not only did I sleep, but my brain reset and I forgot to actually read my alerts, when I clicked on them... like, hours ago :D Here are the dragon and the deets, just let me know how much I owe ya :) Picture of your Spiral/dragon to be Spiral-fied: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60596899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605969/60596899_350.png[/img][/url] Colors for the sun: Ruby Colors for the flowers: Yellow Apparel: None Accent: Autumn Spirit Payment: USD Anything else I should know? If it's too hard to do three heads, just do the main one, it's my favorite :)
@Laeyein

Well, not only did I sleep, but my brain reset and I forgot to actually read my alerts, when I clicked on them... like, hours ago :D Here are the dragon and the deets, just let me know how much I owe ya :)

Picture of your Spiral/dragon to be Spiral-fied: 60596899_350.png
Colors for the sun: Ruby
Colors for the flowers: Yellow
Apparel: None
Accent: Autumn Spirit
Payment: USD
Anything else I should know? If it's too hard to do three heads, just do the main one, it's my favorite :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel no worries at all!!

hmm, i think it'd be best to keep it to one head. with the wings, i'd say it'll be 15$, and without them (so just the head/neck) would be 5$, but then i'd have to draw rosette also, which would be 2.50$. just lmk which you want to go with and i'll send an invoice! :o
@Arianethel no worries at all!!

hmm, i think it'd be best to keep it to one head. with the wings, i'd say it'll be 15$, and without them (so just the head/neck) would be 5$, but then i'd have to draw rosette also, which would be 2.50$. just lmk which you want to go with and i'll send an invoice! :o
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
[center] finished up with the last batch, so opening 5 slots again while NOTN is still just barely here! just like last time, strange chests are valued at 20g/each and unhatched nocturne eggs at 200g/each![/center] [quote=pinglist] [center][size=2]@XCOM, @Arianethel, @Fujo, @scarecrane, @Gem4567, @LadyRivers, @SarcasticHawke, @Dulcia, @pepperminti, @Harbinger, @Looshiana, @dandyfrau, @squishysoo, @scarecrane, @Aerai, @chaisiren, @endlessstation, @versidue, @24Finns, @Pressia, @Binardown, @kijauni, @moonstrucksmorns, @LadyRivers, @EleanoraOfTheSky, @Marrigan, @Mothling, @Amezrou, @DrowsyPanda, @stovokor, @Hardestadt[/size][/center] [/quote]
finished up with the last batch, so opening 5 slots again while NOTN is still just barely here! just like last time, strange chests are valued at 20g/each and unhatched nocturne eggs at 200g/each!

W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein

Let's go for the whole shebang, so 15$ - 1 head and neck plus wings and rosette :)
@Laeyein

Let's go for the whole shebang, so 15$ - 1 head and neck plus wings and rosette :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel sure!! with everything, it'd be base + accent (15) plus rosette (2.50) so your total would be 17.50$ :D i'll send the invoice in a sec!!
@Arianethel sure!! with everything, it'd be base + accent (15) plus rosette (2.50) so your total would be 17.50$ :D i'll send the invoice in a sec!!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein
Is Apparel only for USD payments?
@Laeyein
Is Apparel only for USD payments?
r4hwcLV.png
@Niathria any apparel that has already been drawn (i've got a list on the front page) is free to add on to your adopt, regardless of whether or not the rest of the adopt is paid with FRC or RLC.
if it's not on there, or if you want a different color (for example, grey roundhorns instead of red) it'll cost usd to be drawn. you could, theoretically, pay for the adopt itself with FRC and then only the apparel with RLC if you wanted! :>
@Niathria any apparel that has already been drawn (i've got a list on the front page) is free to add on to your adopt, regardless of whether or not the rest of the adopt is paid with FRC or RLC.
if it's not on there, or if you want a different color (for example, grey roundhorns instead of red) it'll cost usd to be drawn. you could, theoretically, pay for the adopt itself with FRC and then only the apparel with RLC if you wanted! :>
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31