Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 6K CHESTS Mass Opening (Finished)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Holy cow this is impressive
Holy cow this is impressive
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Thank you for sharing this! This was great!
Thank you for sharing this! This was great!
Dragons dragons dragons.
Omg thats alot of gems???
Omg thats alot of gems???
Congrats on the money :0
Congrats on the money :0

bannerart_2021.png
@winterize

I'm so happy for your cyan hatchling, she's perfect!
@winterize

I'm so happy for your cyan hatchling, she's perfect!
God I'm saving for a 25k mass chest opening and this post has prepared me for the mistake I'm about to pay for omggg
God I'm saving for a 25k mass chest opening and this post has prepared me for the mistake I'm about to pay for omggg
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Thank you again and again everyone :D

@BlastHardCheese ooooo thank you for the scry!! Yeah, it was quite the challenge to not open anything xD so so tempting. Yet, so rewarding to save for this too!

@Odile I love her so much I bought her a brother, who’s also cyan/charcoal! I look forward to spoiling them both haha. Thanks for watching the madness of my openings too!

@SilverDeath I’m guessing you’re aiming to beat the FR world record yeah? I got too itchy with just 5k, let alone 20k+ more lmAO omg that’ll be incredible though. Just have Advil ready to go and you’ll be fine ;O; please ping me when the grand day comes for your mass opening, it’ll be historic !!!!
Thank you again and again everyone :D

@BlastHardCheese ooooo thank you for the scry!! Yeah, it was quite the challenge to not open anything xD so so tempting. Yet, so rewarding to save for this too!

@Odile I love her so much I bought her a brother, who’s also cyan/charcoal! I look forward to spoiling them both haha. Thanks for watching the madness of my openings too!

@SilverDeath I’m guessing you’re aiming to beat the FR world record yeah? I got too itchy with just 5k, let alone 20k+ more lmAO omg that’ll be incredible though. Just have Advil ready to go and you’ll be fine ;O; please ping me when the grand day comes for your mass opening, it’ll be historic !!!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Omg this was thrilling!! Congrats !!!
Omg this was thrilling!! Congrats !!!
Dang, I wish I saw this thread earlier! Congrats on all the cool loot, I don't have the patience to save up all those chests lol
Dang, I wish I saw this thread earlier! Congrats on all the cool loot, I don't have the patience to save up all those chests lol
god i wish that were me
god i wish that were me
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14