Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CYOA] Emperor's Fall [(kinda) CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm excited to get started! Thanks for organizing this, I'm sure it took a lot of work.
I'm excited to get started! Thanks for organizing this, I'm sure it took a lot of work.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
I love CYOA type-stories & excellent worldbuilding and cant wait to start, but when real life comes in, it puts everything on hold. I am perfectly fine with waiting a little longer for this to start.

Happy 2021, and have a good day/night
I love CYOA type-stories & excellent worldbuilding and cant wait to start, but when real life comes in, it puts everything on hold. I am perfectly fine with waiting a little longer for this to start.

Happy 2021, and have a good day/night
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Woah nice! I’m super excited to see when this starts :D

And no worries! I hope things will go well and yee ^^
Woah nice! I’m super excited to see when this starts :D

And no worries! I hope things will go well and yee ^^
I can't wait to start, I know this will be fun :D
Thank you for hosting this <3 Hope we all have a happy 2021
I can't wait to start, I know this will be fun :D
Thank you for hosting this <3 Hope we all have a happy 2021
plague.gif Call me Sabre!
He/Claw, Autistic and a Clinical Lycanthrope.
Ask me about dinosaurs or warrior cats!
Thanks for the update! Like others have said, real life comes first. Can't wait to get started with this, I'm sure it'll be great :)
Thanks for the update! Like others have said, real life comes first. Can't wait to get started with this, I'm sure it'll be great :)
r3w1Lgz.png
Signature art by @Suasion
I'm excited to start and grateful to you for running this, but life comes first--good luck with whatever's come up!
I'm excited to start and grateful to you for running this, but life comes first--good luck with whatever's come up!
Sliding in!! Glad I could make it! Though hopefully you're doing alright. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]Username:[/b] Soulthreads [b]Faction:[/b] Cleric [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [size=5][font=sitka]Ephemori[/font][/size]- [i](He/They)[/i] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66289910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1272125&skin=36716&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Introductory Roleplay (optional):[/b] Ephemori, a mysterious wanderer. Little is known about this dragon. Mostly silent and rarely seen, perhaps he was simply passing by, and decided to help, much like times past. ((I feel like I should say that I basically ignore cannon sizes, so no, he's not a tiny little critter!))
Sliding in!! Glad I could make it! Though hopefully you're doing alright.

Username: Soulthreads
Faction: Cleric
Dragon(s): Ephemori- (He/They)
scry?sdid=1272125&skin=36716&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Introductory Roleplay (optional):
Ephemori, a mysterious wanderer. Little is known about this dragon. Mostly silent and rarely seen, perhaps he was simply passing by, and decided to help, much like times past.

((I feel like I should say that I basically ignore cannon sizes, so no, he's not a tiny little critter!))
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11