Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 178 179
@Goblincat i'm done with your commission! this is the watermark version, i'll pm you the full res. + bio sized versions via Pm after payment if that sounds okay with you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SLBkgOU.png[/img][/center]
@Goblincat
i'm done with your commission! this is the watermark version, i'll pm you the full res. + bio sized versions via Pm after payment if that sounds okay with you
SLBkgOU.png
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
OH THIS LOOKS AMAZING THANK U!! Can you DM me your paypal info?
OH THIS LOOKS AMAZING THANK U!! Can you DM me your paypal info?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@KyuuBird
Could I get added to the pinglist? I have a vial of glowing sight and some spare treasure I'll save for a piece for my dragon. Your style is amazing! When I am finally abke to start doing digital art, your definitely an inspiration for me. (I can't yet as I don't have the right computer for my Wacom. It needs windows and I have chromebook. My friend gave it to me since she bought herself a fancy drawing tabley.)
@KyuuBird
Could I get added to the pinglist? I have a vial of glowing sight and some spare treasure I'll save for a piece for my dragon. Your style is amazing! When I am finally abke to start doing digital art, your definitely an inspiration for me. (I can't yet as I don't have the right computer for my Wacom. It needs windows and I have chromebook. My friend gave it to me since she bought herself a fancy drawing tabley.)
Eyeballs2.png
@Farryx Of course i'll add you! ^^)/ dsfvuyfg I feel honored you took my nonsensical doodles as inspiration aaaaa I wish you all the luck in starting up with digital drawing, too! I'm sure you'll catch the gist of it fast! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Farryx
Of course i'll add you! ^^)/
dsfvuyfg I feel honored you took my nonsensical doodles as inspiration aaaaa
I wish you all the luck in starting up with digital drawing, too! I'm sure you'll catch the gist of it fast!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@LiuYi So, I’m slowly coming back from my hiatus! Hope this is alright? Please tell me if anything needs editing! I’m super super sorry for the wait orz [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/mygy12w/C3-BCC9-E4-D4-ED-4890-B50-D-866-B24775936.jpg[/img][/center] ———— As to all other orders I have pending, I swear I’ll be getting to them- but my mental health hasn’t been nice to me and neither has been overall life and work, so I’m taking that as priority unfortunately orz
@LiuYi
So, I’m slowly coming back from my hiatus! Hope this is alright? Please tell me if anything needs editing!
I’m super super sorry for the wait orz
C3-BCC9-E4-D4-ED-4890-B50-D-866-B24775936.jpg

————

As to all other orders I have pending, I swear I’ll be getting to them- but my mental health hasn’t been nice to me and neither has been overall life and work, so I’m taking that as priority unfortunately orz
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird That is very pretty so I thank you very much for being able to do this! The details, the little purple flecks, it all looks amazing! I will be sending payment shortly, thank you again for being able to draw this and you don’t have to be sorry. Your mental health is more important <3
@KyuuBird That is very pretty so I thank you very much for being able to do this! The details, the little purple flecks, it all looks amazing! I will be sending payment shortly, thank you again for being able to draw this and you don’t have to be sorry. Your mental health is more important <3
@Chivalry jhcvsusjgvfusa took me time, but I hope it's alright! I couldn't add the Trail gene to their wings and a few things are simplified, but I hope you like it ;;)/ If there's anything I have missed, you'd like chaded or added, I still technically could! Just let me know aaaaaa [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kpaYiBo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2Ybkn9t.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1]the images are big so open them for a better view![/size]
@Chivalry

jhcvsusjgvfusa took me time, but I hope it's alright! I couldn't add the Trail gene to their wings and a few things are simplified, but I hope you like it ;;)/
If there's anything I have missed, you'd like chaded or added, I still technically could! Just let me know aaaaaa
kpaYiBo.png

2Ybkn9t.jpg
the images are big so open them for a better view!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird ooohhh aaaaaaa they look so incredible!!! Oh my gosh, so much detail everywhere!!! It's truly stunning, every corner of this image is something lovely I notice! I really love it, gosh!

There's only one thing I'd like changed, so sorry about not letting you know earlier! But if you can, could you change the dragon on the right's eyecolor to an amber yellow color? Matching the eyes from the dragon on the left is more than OK!

Sorry for not letting you know sooner, it completely slipped my mind-- but I can't stress enough how incredible this looks, just wow- every piece you make just blows me away! It's truly gorgeous!! I can't stop looking at it
@KyuuBird ooohhh aaaaaaa they look so incredible!!! Oh my gosh, so much detail everywhere!!! It's truly stunning, every corner of this image is something lovely I notice! I really love it, gosh!

There's only one thing I'd like changed, so sorry about not letting you know earlier! But if you can, could you change the dragon on the right's eyecolor to an amber yellow color? Matching the eyes from the dragon on the left is more than OK!

Sorry for not letting you know sooner, it completely slipped my mind-- but I can't stress enough how incredible this looks, just wow- every piece you make just blows me away! It's truly gorgeous!! I can't stop looking at it
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry Hope this is better! I feel honored you like my art, dude q-q)/ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Any time you'd like anything, feel 100% free to hit me up! [s]Or else I will, again--[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KFexbQH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8l1Wz6M.jpg[/img] [size=2]side note, i found a Veil for your skin. Hims name [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66337283]Ziele[/url] c: <3[/size]
@Chivalry
Hope this is better!
I feel honored you like my art, dude q-q)/
Any time you'd like anything, feel 100% free to hit me up! Or else I will, again--

KFexbQH.png

8l1Wz6M.jpg

side note, i found a Veil for your skin. Hims name Ziele c: <3
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Yes!!! This is perfect AAA! I showed it to my friend and they're dying over all the detail too! Your style is so adorable just thank you so much!

Ooh Ziele looks incredible, his bio so far looks great too! Can't wait to see him all grown up, the greens on him are so nice! Thank you for showing me!

For real, you put so much work into this art just thank you so much! Im still dying over how lovely it is! The detail of the smoke pluming is so beautiful too, I just wow, it's hands down gorgeous all over! Thank you so much!!
Yes!!! This is perfect AAA! I showed it to my friend and they're dying over all the detail too! Your style is so adorable just thank you so much!

Ooh Ziele looks incredible, his bio so far looks great too! Can't wait to see him all grown up, the greens on him are so nice! Thank you for showing me!

For real, you put so much work into this art just thank you so much! Im still dying over how lovely it is! The detail of the smoke pluming is so beautiful too, I just wow, it's hands down gorgeous all over! Thank you so much!!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 178 179