Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Open All" for chests and jars
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25
O: Support!
O: Support!
2njhuub.jpg
Please please please!
Please please please!
I support this!
I support this!
Yes, yes, a million times yes! I'd also love to see the option to turn the confirmation dialog off, possibly with a restriction like "turn it off for things worth less than 1k" or something like that. Even if the mass open feature would put too much strain on the servers to implement, turning off the dialog would help prevent carpal tunnel, heh.

Heck, that might even help with server load, if the server didn't have to supply two dialog boxes and the actual opening of the item. Really depends on the nitty-gritty of how the server calls are made around here.
Yes, yes, a million times yes! I'd also love to see the option to turn the confirmation dialog off, possibly with a restriction like "turn it off for things worth less than 1k" or something like that. Even if the mass open feature would put too much strain on the servers to implement, turning off the dialog would help prevent carpal tunnel, heh.

Heck, that might even help with server load, if the server didn't have to supply two dialog boxes and the actual opening of the item. Really depends on the nitty-gritty of how the server calls are made around here.
Please, yes! Or at least a way to say 'yes, I realize this is irreversable, please stop telling me!'
Please, yes! Or at least a way to say 'yes, I realize this is irreversable, please stop telling me!'
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
So much support. *stares at all her broken jars and bottles*
So much support. *stares at all her broken jars and bottles*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Have I supported this yet? If not, I support! If I already did, I still support this!
Have I supported this yet? If not, I support! If I already did, I still support this!
m16OKP.jpeg
Support! Opening things one at a time is a little annoying.
Support! Opening things one at a time is a little annoying.
I have something like a hundred bone jars o.e Support!
I have something like a hundred bone jars o.e Support!
i agree, i had like 21 jars and had to open all of them and took forever!
i agree, i had like 21 jars and had to open all of them and took forever!
Drake Clans' Hatchery and Reserve= Link
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25